BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tessa B.
Dawn is the BEST dish soap. All you need is a drop and it goes such a long way. It takes little to no effort to get dishes clean.
Giovannina C.
Florissant, MO
Don't use anything else. My mother was a smart women. Only thing she ever used. Tried other brands. Just does not cut the grease.
Adriana T.
Monterey Park, CA
This soap has a good smell and the liquid is not watery or diluted. I like this brand and type of dish liquid. I would buy again
Jennifer A.
Alamo, NV
I'm allergic to everything but Palmolive but I still use dawn because it works better and lasts longer then any other dish soap!
Amie H.
The best dish soap of all time. It's pretty much the only brand I will buy. I've tried others and I always end up regretting it.
Shane F.
Valparaiso, IN
The best at cleaning dishes....why we need scented to soap to clean dishes...I will never know...but the scents are pleasant too!
Travis W.
I love using Dawn dish soap you don't have to use a lot you get your dishes clean reasonable price it's been for a lot of things
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
Seriously the best dish washing liquid since forever for a reason! Cuts through ye grease the first time, no double washing here
Anita H.
Elizabethton , TN
We use this for multiple purposes...from washing dishes to giving our dogs a bath. Love how it gets rid of grease and fleas...lol
Marie D.
Uvalde, TX
Always my #1, although I hate doing dishes, I love this dish detergent to cut through grease! I use it to clean my showers also!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?