BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Amanda W.
Columbia, MO
This is the only dish soap we use! The original blue Dawn works best at cutting grease and cleaning my dishes. I won't buy another brand!
Carrie H.
Long Beach, CA
I have tried many other dish washing liquids and ALWAYS come back to Dawn! This dish soap lasts longer and gets my dishes squeaky clean!
Karina C.
New York
this is the only kind of dishing washing soap i use. i have tried other brands, but notice more suds and the amount goes a long way
Katrina G.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Dawn fixes everything... it isn't just for dishes... I even use it to get ring around the collar out of my husbands shirts... love it!!!!
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product! Gets grease and other food off the dishes. Doesn't dry my hands out. And it smells good. Highly recommend this product
Whitney K.
Littlestown, PA
Dawn is a great staple product. It can be used for so much more than washing dishes. This is a product that I always have in my cupboard.
Christy T.
Lincoln, MO
I love Dawn there isn't anything that compares to it in my book. I use it for making home made house cleaning supplies. Great product!
Clarissa T.
Dawn is amazing you can use it for everything i even use it to kill the fleas on my animals, this is a very nice multi-purpose dish soap
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love the smell of this soap and I know I don't need to put a lot of soap on the sponge just a pea size amount and that will do the trick
jessica l.
I definitely wouldnt use a different brand dish soap . Its not thick or watery it is just right. I even ise it when i bathe my animals .
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?