BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Lorrie W.
Pulaski
I have been using Dawn since I was right out of high school and had my first apartment. I haven't found anything tougher on grease.
Amie H.
The best dish soap of all time. It's pretty much the only brand I will buy. I've tried others and I always end up regretting it.
Brittany G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I went from using generic to using dawn. I use dawn in other cleaning mixtures as well and it does An amazing job with cleaning!
Maura J.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Thick AF! I love how thick it is and how a little goes along way. I get it at dollar tree or target they also have ot at walmart.
Kaitlyn  S.
Fort Bragg, NC
We always buy the biggest container of Dawn and it lasts super long! A little goes a long way and it cuts into grease very well!
Mikelene C.
Washington
Love this product. It's simple without all the frills of some others but still gets the job done. Can be used for multiple jobs.
Amanda D.
Gardner, MA
This works great on even the dirtiest dishes, but is gentle enough that I bathe my pets in Dawn. SMells great, and does the job!
Gina H.
Navarre, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only brand our family will use and it's the only dish liquid that effectively cleans and cuts grease with our dishes.
Shelby W.
Madisonville, TN
I love using Dawn dish washing soap! They make great soap suds so you use half the soap, it smells amazing and gets the job done!
Marie M.
Sesser
This dish soap is really a multiuser in my house. I bathe my dog in it too to keep fleas off her and kill them if they do apear.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?