BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Alondra H.
Las Vegas, NV
Really good quality dishwashing soap! Foams a lot and is good with taking away grease and leaves the dishes smelling great as well!!
McKinsey B.
Crowley, LA
Love this product! Dawn is the only dish cleaner I use in my household. I highly recommend. It's gentle on hands but tough on grease.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
The best dish soap made! I love this! Works great and doesn't kill of good bacteria like all the anti-bacteria stuff they make now!!
Margie A.
New Castle, DE
I love the quality of Dawn, it makes my life so easy. The grease disappear in no time and at the same time is so gentle on my hands.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Blue Dawn is the ONLY dish soap I use. I use it for my dishes, cleaning stairs on the floor, in my laundry. I use it for everything.
Kimberly M.
We have always used this. If I don't get this my mom gets mad. I have to go back to the store and get it. I also wash my dogs in it!
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa, CA
I've used Dawn soap for over 15 years now. It never disappoints when getting grease out. I especially love their antibacterial soap.
austin m.
Louisa, KY
I love dawn dishwashing liquid it smells good and cleans my dishes really good. I also use it to bath my dog with every now and then.
Stephanie  S.
My favorite dish soap!! Not only does it work well on dishes, it also gets rid of grease and stains on clothing. Best product ever!!
Zach V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Best soap ive ever used. Never using anything else again. Cuts through grease and grim like butter. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?