BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Traci B.
Akron, OH
I JUST LOVE DAWN DISH SOAP, YOU CAN USE IT A LOTS OF THING.. I GIVE MY DOG A BATH WITH, CUZ IT KILLS FLEAS..THERE SO MUCH MORE IT CAN DO...
Adelaida B.
Springdale, AR
Muy buenopvienen de diferentes olores es muy bueno para lavar los platos es mi favorito ::))::):):):):):):):):):):))::):)):):)::):):):)):
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
This stuff is wonderful. The best. I sometimes go with a cheaper brand to save money and ALWAYS regret it. This soap really does its job.
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Best dish detergent ever! this is the only kind mom uses and now that I have my own home its the only one we use too!
Nancy H.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Not only does dawn clean dishes, its safe for animals..I use it on my dog an d it cleans her and kills fleas as well.
Gianina U.
Powell, OH
Dawn is the only dish detergent i use is good when i wash grease pots and smell good my favorite is apple blosson

Amanda W.
Columbia, MO
This is the only dish soap we use! The original blue Dawn works best at cutting grease and cleaning my dishes. I won't buy another brand!
Alicia R.
Dexter, ME
I swear Dawn dish soap is the only brand of soap I can buy and it literally will last for months. Highly recommended!
Stephanie A.
This is a great dish soap. my dishes always clean easily. we also use it when we give our dogs a bath, they always smell good for so long
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
Probably the best dish washing liquid on the market. It cleans like it should, and helps remove stains from clothing!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?