BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11904)
Tina E.
I will never use any other dish soap other than Dawn. It really works best on dishes as well as multiple cleaning around the house.
Etzel P.
Everyone in family use this, have never used anything else. Nothing else cleans like dawn dish soap, and need less for more dishes.
Samantha P.
Normally I tend to buy any kind of soap, but my husband loves dawn. which eventually I ended up loving more then any other brands.
Samantha B.
Easley, South Carolina
Without a dishwasher, you can never go wrong with classic Dawn soap. It's gentle enough on fragile dishes but cuts through grease.
Ashli J.
Ionia, MI
I use dawn in my house for everything. I have in my laundry room to get stains out of clothes and use it for stains in carpet too.
Nicole S.
Ambler, PA
Does the job. Gets the dirty dishes clean and on a plus gives back to the wild life. I always like a brand that gives to the world.
Kathryn B.
An everyday item in our house, we always buy the big one from costco and replenish when needed, a huge supporter of Dawn products.
Robyn S.
Lynchburg, VA
This is the only dish soap I've ever used. It's great on grease and doesn't dry out my hands. Will never need to use anything else
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
I love this brand for what it stands for... I LOVE that part of the money from each bottle purchased goes towards helping wildlife!
Jessica R.
Throop
I do not use any other dish soap. Dawn is the only one we have found that works on every kind of mess that ends up in our kitchen!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?