BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Patricia B.
Secaucus, NJ
Amazing product , cuts the grease ..I even throw a little down the drain with hot water in case any grease get down there...I love it !!!
Stacey C.
This classic brand is a classic for a reason! It does a great job without lots of elbow grease from you! I consider that a great product!
Nancy H.
HEPHZIBAH, GA
Not only does dawn clean dishes, its safe for animals..I use it on my dog an d it cleans her and kills fleas as well.
svetlana P.
vancouver, WA
I buy this when its on sale its a good dish soap get the job done and smells good. Its not the cheapest but i still buy it once in awhile
Amanda W.
Columbia, MO
This is the only dish soap we use! The original blue Dawn works best at cutting grease and cleaning my dishes. I won't buy another brand!
Hannah K.
Cedarville, OH
Will only use this while cleaning dishes. Easily cleans hard spots and even smells good. The small bottles are great for college students
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
Dawn is probably the best dishwashing liquid around. It gets dishes clean and it last until you are done with your full dishwashing job.
Sheena S.
This is the only dish soap I will buy. Cleans great, removes grease easily and I like the smell!
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
Probably the best dish washing liquid on the market. It cleans like it should, and helps remove stains from clothing!
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Best dish detergent ever! this is the only kind mom uses and now that I have my own home its the only one we use too!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?