BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Karley F.
It cleans the dishes very well, but after I'm done with the dishes my hands are super dry and I can feel residue on my hands after.
Marie A. I.
Fort Worth
I have used Dawn dish soap for years. It cuts the grease and does a great job with my dishes. I also use it to wash my eye glasses.
Heather B.
Estero , FL
I used to use Palmolive and I recently switched to dawn. Dawn does a much better job removing grease and doesn't dry out my hands.
Kiernan P.
Rochester, NY
Dawn washes great, good with grease and smells great too. It foams up very good and you dont need to use a lot to get the job done.
Michele M.
Muskegon, MI
I love this brand for what it stands for... I LOVE that part of the money from each bottle purchased goes towards helping wildlife!
Kristina H.
Burlington, WI
This kind and the platinum are always on the sink or under. These do the best cleaning especially when you have greasy oily hands.
Erica B.
I use this for everything! Especially for washing my dog! It kills fleas, mixing it with vinegar makes it a great cleaning product
Rebecca r.
Vendor, AR
The Best. For literally everything! I have tried others, they just do not compare. Dawn is not watered down and gets the job done!
Desiray A.
I love using Dawn! It lasts long and is perfect for cleaning greasy pots and pans. It also smells great and gets the job done fast.
Andrea M.
My mom uses I use it and to cleaning makeup brushes and striping out hair and takeing off greesy oil from pans it does amazing job
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?