BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Britt W.
Works well and smells great. Soft on my hands. A little goes a long way and it is powerful for the cost. Great product all the way around.
Louisiana w.
Gastonia, NC
My favorite brand of dish soap. Works great. Cuts grease, I even use it on my dogs as a flea shampoo and it works perfectly for that, too.
Myjestic D.
Winchester, VA
Have used this my whole life It is literally the only kind I use due to the fact it cuts all grease and you can tell your dishes are clean.
Leah C.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is worth the price. I usually get the really big bottles and it will last like 6 months. A little goes a long way.
karazav1 Z.
Literally the only dish soap I will use! It has so many uses other than just washing dishes and it's so gentle on my hands! Love love love!
Karolina A.
Absolutely my number 1 dish soap. Cleanse heavy grease without adding to much soap. I purchase this all the time at target. Very effective.
Lindsey  P.
Decatur , IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue dawn is my jam, I use this to get out all of the stains my toddler gets and to wash the dogs with! Great stuff always have it in stock
Miranda K.
Fort Dodge, IA
This is the classic dish soap I've used since I was a child at my parents house. It works so well and Dawn is a brand I will always trust.
Meghan W.
I have been a dawn user for as long as I can remember. I remember growing up with my mom using dawn and now it is all I use in my own home.
Allison K.
Cayuga, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This gets all the jobs done, every time! It also lasts forever, because you never have to use much. A great price for a wonderful product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?