BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Krystal M.
Granite City, IL
Love this soap cleans dishes and gets grease off! Also smells good. It also is very reasonable. I like the fact that it don't leave streaks
Dulce H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love dawn. Ot actually does take away all the gease from pans and tupper wear i love it. It also does leave your hands with a dry feeling
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use! It works great on dishes and baby bottles. I also use it on my dogs in the bath to get rid of fleas.
Misty B.
Belleville, IL
Dawn is the only dishsoap allowed in our house. Not only do we use it in the kitchen, it is used on grease spots on the kids' clothing.
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Dawn is great. Cleans dishes, cuts through grease AND keeps hands soft. Inexpensive and does a fantastic job, what more could you ask for?
B N.
Damn is so soft and genial in my hands, but yet does and unbelievable job on my dishes. Super clean and takes all the grease and grime away
Anna T.
Pickerington, OH
I like using this product. it is gentle on my hands and I am able to wash my son's bottles without worry of soap scum. It also smells nice!
Elsie J.
Richmond, VA
This the only brand that i trust that is safe on me and animals. And i love how it makes my hands feels after i finish washing the dishes.
Cassandra H.
Knoxville, TN
Dawn is the only detergent I buy. All the others are watered down and you end up using more. Cuts through the grease and stuck on food.
sylvia L.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap of all time!! It really clean the oil off the pans and dishes!! That's a big deal for me. Absolutely love it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?