BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Chelsea J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I use nothing but blue dawn dishwashing liquid. It cleans the dishes and even gets stain out of clothes. Awesome product.
Chequita D.
Tallassee, AL
My detergent of choice! I use dawn for more than washing dishes. it's also great for cleaning and anystains in laundry
Julie S.
Rochester, NY
I love that I only need a tiny bit to get all my dishes done. It's more amazing how much they donate to help animals.
Joy
Great product! I have bought store brands to save money and end up using it twice as fast! Learned my lesson for sure
Kelli W.
I use this product daily and a little goes a long way! It does a great job cleaning the toughest and greasiest dishes.
Jennifer E.
Bristol, PA
The only dish soap I will use.cleans everything, great grease cutter. You are wasting money on other brands. Dawn is the best you can get.
Ashley D.
clearwater, FL
Blue dawn is the best! It is so good for so many things, dishes, greasy clothes, regular cleaning, especially carpets!
Edna G.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is the only one I use to wash dishes, because it works!! It does the job of removing the grease from the dishes!
Miranda K.
Fort Dodge, IA
This is the classic dish soap I've used since I was a child at my parents house. It works so well and Dawn is a brand I will always trust.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Best soap ever to wash your dishes. Leaves dishes super clean with not having to use to much soap
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?