BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?171 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
maria f.
i been using this soap for long time i really like it leaves my dishes really clean annd shiny and im happy this soap helps animals as well
Christina S.
This dish washing liquid is the best for hand washing dishes. It works great on tough grease. We also use it with tough stains on clothing.
Ashley B.
The best dish soap to use. You don't have to use too much and it gets all of the grease and oil off of the pan without too much scrubbing
Abby P.
A little bit always goes a long way with Dawn dish washing liquid! It's perfect for a sink load of dishes and always gets them very clean.
Kaitlynne T.
Marrero, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this dish detergent! It is the only detergent that I buy to wash my dishes. I love how easy it is to get oil and stuck on food off.
Leticia R.
I love this soap. It is gentle on my hands and it leaves my dishes so clean.  I recommend it to everyone. It is my favorite.
Carolyn B.
Works great all my dishes are clean and I could buy it in a smaller size to take to college so I didn't need to tote around a giant bottle.
Dulce H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I love dawn. Ot actually does take away all the gease from pans and tupper wear i love it. It also does leave your hands with a dry feeling
Bryanna P.
Berkeley, CA
I only use Dawn for my dishes because it is so effective and it smells delicious. Also, it never dries out my hands like other dish soaps.
Natasha P.
Las Vegas, NV
A little goes a long way. Dawn is so universal to use for anything. Cleaning dishes, stains, killing fleas off dogs, literally everything!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?