BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Courtney E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ive used this soap for everything. Like cleaning dishes, getting rid of fleas on my dogs and even helping remove hair color from my head
Jenna W.
Rochester, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Cuts the grease better than any of the competitors. I definitely recommend Dawn, as it works better than any other soap out there.
Chelsey W.
We always have to have this under our sink. It keeps my dishes clean as well as my hands. It also gives a great purpose to ho.e remedies.
Zulay B.
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original the only product I use to clean my dishes! It does exactly what is suppose to do!
Camie P.
cleveland, OH
The best dish soap ever. Great on getting rid of grease, and can be used for so many other things. Use on fleas for my dogs and cats too
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
Just like commercial, dawn takes grease out of your way , does what it's suppose too. And it's affordable i really recommend using dawn .
Stephanie A.
This is a great dish soap. my dishes always clean easily. we also use it when we give our dogs a bath, they always smell good for so long
Lexi P.
Park City, KS
Smells really good and lasts a long time. using a little bit goes a long way. doesnt leave residue on dishes. Doesnt have a strong smell.
Patricia R.
Middleport, OH
I always use Dawn it gets my dishes really clean with a lot less scrubbing I prefer original but they do have some that smell really good
Raven S.
Redford, MI
I've been using this soap for as long as I can remember
It's a really good shampoo for the animals
It fights all the grease ans gunk too.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?