BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Holly T.
Potosi
You can never go wrong with dawn. It cuts through grease like it's nothing. It also keeps my hands soft instead of drying them out.
Tina E.
I will never use any other dish soap other than Dawn. It really works best on dishes as well as multiple cleaning around the house.
Samantha S.
Bellefontaine, OH
Dawn is one if the best dish soaps out there! Doesn't leave my hands nasty from doing dishes abs can get tough grease off anything!
The only other dish soap I use aside from ms. Meyers dish soap. I can buy it anywhere locally but I usually get mine from rite aid.
jen a.
Fresno, CA
I love Dawn dishwashing liquid. This dishwashing liquid works wonders. A little of Dawn go a long way. It's really good on grease.
Deanna P.
Upper Sandusky, OH
Dawn is the only dish soap i will use. It gets the job done!! Have never been disappointed in this product. And the price is right.
Lisa W.
New Bedford, MA
Wouldn't use anything other than Dawn. If it can be used on animals without harming, and clean effectively, it's the product for me
Lorinda W.
Bloomington, IL
I always have blue Dawn in my house! Not only does it clean dishes, but I used it to get out grease stains on my family's clothes!
Samantha D.
Nothing works better than dawn! I've tried everything from store brands to other name brand soaps. Dawn has proven to be the best.
Samantha P.
Normally I tend to buy any kind of soap, but my husband loves dawn. which eventually I ended up loving more then any other brands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?