BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11908)
Ally P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish soap brand I ever buy. It is the most effective at a reasonable price. I find I use it in different ways than just for dishes as well. It works great for cleaning sports hats that get sweat ring. I also use it in a spray bottle with white vinegar to clean the showers in my household.
Rachel R.
I love this soap. I have a dog and I use dawn to wash him to rid of any possible fleas because it's so safe for his skin! Not to mention how easily it cleans greasy bowls and dishes or baked on food on cookie sheets! I have used Joy and other products, but I use way less Dawn for the exact same job!
Seanna S.
Theodore, AL
Hands down, Dawn is the best liquid dish soap. It lifts oils, greasy messes, and stuck on food better than any other brand I've tried, even in cold water! It is the go to for not only dishes, but dusty nick-nacks, dirty pets, dirty hands, makeup sponges and brushes, and occasionally laundry messes.
Lynne U.
Groveport, OH
This is the only brand I use, not only do I use it for dishes, I use it to clean around the house, in the shower, stains on the carpet. I usually get it at Walmart. It is easy to use and you just need a small amount, it goes a long way. I even at times put it with the laundry, to help get tough stains out.
Ana O.
I don't like the smell and the fact the it lives my hands feels really dry after I'm done cleaning the dishes I was really disappointed I was expecting more the price is not to bad .. I won't recommend this I'm sorry
Heather C.
Hardy
We absolutely love Dawn dish liquid. This is the only kind we buy. Great for washing pots, pans, bottles, and sippy cups. We will never buy another kind. Price is always affordable. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Always gets my dishes spotless and never leaves my hands dry and cracked. Also does not have an odor that lingers into dishes and/or food. Also doubles great as a good dog shampoo!! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Julieta R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this dish soap. It bubbles up so much and so little goes a long way. I even like to do a soap water mixture just to have at hand for when I need to wash something I already have it prepared and it smells good. I would recommend this soap to everyone who has a lot of dishes to wash on the daily.
Indri D.
The best dish soap ever. Hands down, clean the best my dishes are spotless, greasiness is gone just 1 second. This is also multipurpose, if you have a pen stain, this is the best solutions, put a small amount of dawn and try to hand wash it it'll be disappear. Also perfect to wash your makeup brushes
Olivia G.
Neely, MS
I've tried so many different dish soaps, but none even come close to being as good as Dawn is. It smells nice and clean; it suds up great; a little bit goes a long way. It's affordable, and I can always get it at my local dollar store or grocery store. My go to dish soap, and I will always repurchase.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?