BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Bibi C.
This dishwashing liquid is so versatile I can even use it to wash my dog with its clean smelling and does a great job on the dishes
Cameron B.
Sturgis, MI
Definitely a staple in my house I trust no other brand to clean my dishes adequately without leaving my hands feeling rough and dry
Justina M.
Richmond, KY
Dawn has been a great brand for us. It is my go to dish soap. I use it for dishes, homemade cleaner, and dog shampoo. So many uses
Marie A. I.
Fort Worth
I have used Dawn dish soap for years. It cuts the grease and does a great job with my dishes. I also use it to wash my eye glasses.
Lori S.
Bryson, TX
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use! It cuts grease so well on dishes, and I also use it to bathe my animals to get rid of fleas!
Brenda S.
Chambersburg, PA
This is good stuff to use when you have alot of greasy stuff to clean and it cleans it up real good I thibk everyone should try it.
Sara C.
I love blue Dawn, not only does it do a wonderful job with your dishes... It also is a great stain remover or laundry pre-treater.
Lauren R.
Greenfield, IN
As much as I want to switch from Dawn...it is the old stand by. Nothing works quite as well as Dawn when it comes to deep cleaning.
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Dawn may be more expensive then other brands but I think it's so worth it! You can use less soap per washing but get better results
Melissa B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this product. Literally use it for everything especially cleaning bottles. Works amazing on grease when cooking as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?