BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emily S.
Albany, OR
Dawn is my absolute favorite. its the only one I will grab at the store. works amazing in dishes and doesn't leave your hands feeling soapy
Kristen B.
Cedar City, UT
My favorite dish washing soap! It gets the job done and it works wonders on grease and oil. I love the smell too! Can't use anything else!
Petra H.
Rochester, NY
I love dawn, and I buy it more often than any other soap. It cuts grease really well and makes my dishes squeaky clean!
Meli S.
Patterson, CA
By far the best dish soap smells great and not so Hardin your hands I have used this for many years, totally recommend
Navneet L.
San jose, CA
I like it, it is good, but not the best.
For me, it is too watered down and not thick enough to stick while I scrub off very greasy pans.
Ashley C.
Amherst, VA
Dawn is the only dish liquid I use. It is tough on grease and a little goes a long way! Great for washing vehicles too!
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
This dish soap is gentle on my skin and on my dishes. It gets off all food and greasy from all of my dishes and makes them shiny and clean.
Laura T.
Rockfield, KY
Best dish soap ever! This gets all of my dishes clean and last a long time. They have a lot of scents to choose from.
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Dawn takes out everything on dishes and pots and pans. Just a few drops on a sponge or scrubber is all you need for a pile of dirty dishes.
nicole g.
Las vegas, NV
I like this dishwashing soap it gets all the stains out and and i don't even have to use a lot of soap and its affordable
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?