BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11900)
Brittany W.
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap we use in our house. With my sensitive skin, it is the only brand I trust to not break me out.
Jennifer B.
Columbus, OH
Dawn original is great at cleaning my dishes. It also cleans grease out of clothes, off the stove and it has many many other uses.
Brenda S.
Chambersburg, PA
This is good stuff to use when you have alot of greasy stuff to clean and it cleans it up real good I thibk everyone should try it.
Melissa M.
Olyphant , PA
I love this product for my dishes. I also use it to get stains out of the carpet and shirts and it works so well. It's all purpose
Caysie Y.
Tulsa, OK
Works great unless your husband puts it in the dishwasher. We cleaned up bubbles for a long time, but the dishes were really clean.
Jennifer R.
Pittsburg, KS
Great item great price cleans great smell good good for the hand my main brand I buy great all round good item. I would used again
Amanda R.
Bauxite
No other dish soap compares! Same formula just concentrated, I use it to make my own stain remover on clothes works wonders!!
Elissa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
A little goes a long way! It does well at getting our dishes clean. I also use it in a homemade stain remover and it works so well.
Cameron B.
Sturgis, MI
Definitely a staple in my house I trust no other brand to clean my dishes adequately without leaving my hands feeling rough and dry
Ciara M.
Wash all my dishes with this. Gets all the grease off like it says. Makes all my dishes spotless without having to scrub too hard.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?