BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Toni M.
Marine City, MI
Dawn is the only dish soap that we buy. It cleans well, doesn't irritate your skin, and you only need a little, so it lasts a long time.
Jackie H.
Anniston, AL
The only dishwashing liquid  we use in our home. We tried different brands at the beginning  but found Dawn and just can't do with out it.
Ali B.
Denham Springs, LA
This is a great soap to wash dishes with. It cleans them well and leaves them smelling fresh. It is also great to clean the dogs with lol
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Dawn is the only soap that I like to use, there is no other soap out there that will cut into grease. Would totally recommend to anyone!
Latasha B.
Hartwell, GA
I have always used original down concentrated to wash my dishes. Works well at getting my dishes clean and doesn't leave any greasy spots
Stephanie S.
Anderson, IN
What can I say I just really like my dawn dish soap it works great on grease and most of the stuck on food with out soaking it for hours.
October M.
Mountain Home, AR
This is and will always be my go-to dish soap it works great it cleans my dishes perfectly make some shiny and smell good and extra clean
Brianna B.
Concord, NC
Dawn will always be the best grease cutter in my mind. I believe that the blue dawn is better than the other scents and combination are.
Onnika B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dawn is the best dish soap to get rid of grease quick. I have always bought the original because it is soft on hands and tough on dishes.
Kendra L.
Lipan, TX
Always consistent I have used this as a multipurpose for years. From washing our dishes, patio & pets it is always such a great product.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?