BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Cynthia C.
Monterey Park, CA
This dish washing soap works great. Really cuts off grease and it lasts a long time. It also has a great and clean scent.
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
I love this dish soap. One of my favorites! smells good & its heavy duty so you don't need to use a lot
Simone M.
I always reach for Dawn when I can afford it. Works fast better than anything else, lasts longer, and doesn't smell weird.
Alexandria M.
Waco, TX
They really do put out an awesome product. The quality is always consistent. Plus I love what they do for charities. All around great product.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
A little certainly goes a long way. We find that it gets most things clean but isn't that great with really greasy dishes.
Lori B.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is the only dishwashing soap I will use. It cleans any kind of greasy dishes I have easily. The price is great, too!
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Best dish detergent, hands down. Leaves dishes clean and shiny and it only takes a little. It does dry your hands, though..
Lexi V.
Love this dish soap!! It works hard on greese and old food. I never have to scrub to hard with this soap, the food and greese come right off!!
Lauren S.
Gray, LA
I love Dawn! It's my go-do dish liquid. I also mix it with vinegar to clean my shower. Cuts through soap scum like a boss.
Tina D.
Garden City , Mi
My #1 dish soap !! THE BEST I will always buy dawn ! the best thing about this is that there are many other uses for it!!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?