BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?172 Answers
  • Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Jacqueline R.
Good old Dawn. I sometimes feel cheap and purchase a lower quality alternative but always revert back to Dawn. It's cleaning power is flawless.
CHRISTINE b.
Benton, AR
Dawn ultra dishwashing liquid is the only dish soap that ever comes into our home! even with the my childern doing the dishes it works great!!
Lori C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great product that can be used for many things, not just washing dishes! It works great for killing fleas on dogs and cats when washed with it.
Audi W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Besides cleaning dishes, I use dish soap for my brushes too and it works. If it's sensitive enough for baby penguins, it's safe for my brushes.
madeline v.
Columbus, OH
We love Dawn! It's great for dishes but we also use it for tough messes. My husband also uses it to degrease his hair after a long day at work.
Jan L.
I refuse to use any dishwashing soap other than dawn if pots need to be done by hand, it cuts through grease and makes cleaning so much easier.
Kristen C.
Chicago
Hands down the best there is for dish soap! I used to use cheap stuff then one day decided to try Dawn. I'll never go back to the other stuff.
Nadia P.
Williamsburg, VA
Once you try this there's no way to turn back! Love this dish soap! I hate anything scented so this was great! Also it last really long time!!!
Enfiniti A.
Greenville, NC
Clean, clean, clean. It gets the job done every time. I bought a really big container and it lasted me a while before needing to buy some more.
Shelby A.
Dawn is the only dish soap that we use. I have very dry scalp and I even use it to wash my hair. It works very well if you have a flaky scalp.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart