BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?159 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jennifer H.
Mayer, MN
Easy to use, cuts through grease and grime easily. Leaves dishes sparkly and super clean!
Nina L.
Savannah, GA
Dawn is great! grease comes off quick! i love trying out the different scents, but original is my go to. i honestly don't have any cons about this items, the pros is that it cleans everything great. i handwash dishes and they never feel greasy after washing everything
Dawn A.
Mishawaka, IN
Dawn is the only dish soap I will use. Cleans baked on, greasy dishes with ease. Highly recommended!
Elizabeth M.
Mentor, OH
Dawn original scent is my go-to dish soap. The smell is not obnoxious like the apple scent that they have. I buy the large bottle of concentrated Dawn and it lasts a long long time.
Rachel G.
Canton, MI
Nice affordable effective dish soap. Easy to fine works nicely, can sometimes be hard to get soap/bubbles out of pots and pans
Jenna M.
New Bern, NC
Love the Dawn Original Scent! This stuff is the best at cutting any kind of grease or film on dishes. I think the scent of the original is so clean and refreshing. Also this soap suds up really good. I recommend this to others because it gets your dinnerware and dishes spotless.
Julie O.
North Berwick, ME
They use this stuff on oil spills for a reason, it really powers through grease and grime.
Ashleigh S.
Hawkinsville, GA
This is the best soap I have ever used to get the grease off of my dishes! I won't use any other brand! The price is amazing and the quality of dawn is even better! It's super bubbly and gets any amount of old food or grease off in just one wipe! I love it!
Joelyn M.
Hilliard, OH
This is my absolute favorite dish soap. I use it for more than dishes. My dog and cats get cleaned with this, I use it to get stains off clothes and other things as well. It smells great and works wonders on grease!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The best for cutting grease and getting the job done. Has other convenient uses and I have used in carpets and mattresses as well. Lasts longer than other brands because it works so well. Will buy again.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?