BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lakisha H.
Baltimore, MD
This is the only dishwashing liquid that I buy. This is all I saw growing up and I've stayed true throughout the years.
Lori B.
San Antonio, TX
Dawn is the only dishwashing soap I will use. It cleans any kind of greasy dishes I have easily. The price is great, too!
Amanda H.
Mooringsport, LA
Best dish detergent, hands down. Leaves dishes clean and shiny and it only takes a little. It does dry your hands, though..
Heather E.
pocahontas, arkansas
We always have this in the house. It has so many more uses than just dish washing. It can't be beat
Melissa L.
Oceanside, CA
Dawn can be very expensive for comparable dish soaps but it has a good reputation for cutting grease and I like the smells
Brittany R.
Columbus, NC
Who doesn't love Dawn!? Dawn is the only dish washing liquid I use! I am always so satisfied with how clean my dishes are!
Jennifer R.
Sugar Grove, VA
My boyfriend will not use any other dish liquid. I have to agree it gets the grease offf his work clothes and makes washing the dishes easier.
Kristina L.
I always keep this in stock! I use it for washing dishes, stubborn oil and on all stains!! This is my go to for any stain!
Marzella E.
Oklahoma City, OK
This dish washing soap is good on greasy pots and pans, and cleans old food off of things really good
Audrey W.
El Mirage, AZ
A little goes a long way! Best dish soap hands down, cuts through grease like a knife and it doesn't leave your dishes with a film left on it.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?