BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Savannah W.
Milwaukee, WI
My roommate and I use it for our dishes and our makeup brushes! It's great.
Kelly H.
Inverness, FL
Good quality soap that lasts a long time. I also did in fact use this while working in wildlife rehabilitation. we helped a lot of aquatic birds
Josefina R.
Ireally like this product not only does it smell really good but it takes all grease off of dishes ..cleans very well. I recommend buying this
Angela G.
I always used on for my dishes it works extremely well on the greasy and while stuck on foods so trying as soon as possibleďżź
Jocelyn A.
Kittitas, WA
Very good dish washing soap works well with grease dishes and little bottle goes a long way last for ever very concentrated
Racquel C.
This product is affordable comes in 2 packs at Walmart but it broke me out into rash in my hands. I will not repurchse again
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Dawn works great compared to other dish soap. You don't have to use as much to maintain the soapy suds throughout the wash.
Paula L.
This has to be the best dish soap ever. I never use more than a couple drops for a sink full of dishes.
Miranda  W.
Best dishwashing liquid ever! It's great to getting tough stains out of clothes too! I always buy Dawn!
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN
This is a fantastic dishwashing liquid. A small amount goes a long way. It is a great degreaser and is gentle on your hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?