BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Feather P.
Payson, AZ
Tried and true. I trust Oringinal dawn to wash my dishes. It's easy on my hands, cleans well, and smells good. I'll never use another soap.
Molli B.
Romulus
I love dawn! Great fragrance and great price! Can be found at most retail stores and its a great product for the price. Very satisfied
Juliann D.
Pounding mill, VA
We just dawn for almost everything in our house. We bath our dog in it for a flea treatment an clean everything with it mixed with vinegar
Amanda H.
Bernville, PA
Been using this for years... can't beat the original! It cleans even the really stuck on stains and is the best for cleaning baby bottles!
Carmen L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best detergent on the market! Cuts grease and grime. Mixed with a cup of water, it is the best wasp and wasp nest killer you can have!
Nina B.
Melbourne, FL
Dawn is great for grease also a household secret to some stains ... And mopping floors(1tsp)..but must mix with vinegar for a squeaky clean
Myjestic D.
Winchester, VA
Have used this my whole life It is literally the only kind I use due to the fact it cuts all grease and you can tell your dishes are clean.
Courtney N.
Best stuff ever! I use it for everything. From washing my dog, doing the dishes, my car, even my hair when it accumulates to much build up
Liliana F.
The original dawn is my fave. Really does a good job at removing the grease from my dishes plus it is very concentrated. With a good smell.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
It's #1 for a reason. Smells & works amazing! Yet gentle enough to save birds from oil spills. What an amazing product!! Tough on grease!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?