BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Valerie L.
Fairfield, CA
Dawn dishwashing liquid soap is amazing. The grease just comes off so quick and easy. The only dish soap i use.The best of the best.
Tessa D.
S Williamsprt, PA
Blue Dawn is the ONLY dish soap I use. I use it for my dishes, cleaning stairs on the floor, in my laundry. I use it for everything.
You can not beat Dawn dishwashing liquid! It is the best out there at cutting through grease!! And the original scent is my favorite!
Brittney B.
For some reason the smell of this isn't that great to me. I prefer Palmolive brand to dawn because it's easier on my sensitive skin.
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
This is the absolute best and only dish detergent I use. It serves many purposes in my house. Even use it for a laundry pretreat lol
Heaven C.
Peoria, AZ
Dawn dish soap is by far the best! It cuts through grease like nobody's business and I love the original scent. Best soap out there!
Emily B.
Jonesboro, AR
Wonderful dish soap. This is really all I use. I've never had a problem getting food off of dishes even if they have sat for a while.
Lorena S.
I love this soap. I've used this brand for a while now. I love it. I really recommend this soap. I love all of the scents they have.
Caureen P.
Tucson
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best dish soap out there! Gets grease it it'd everything add smells good and not harsh on your hands. Love that they help animals.
Nikki Y.
indianapolis, IN
I seriously love this dish soap over any other brand out there. It last longer, soapier, smells great and not too bad on my hands.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?