BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Savannah W.
Milwaukee, WI
My roommate and I use it for our dishes and our makeup brushes! It's great.
Megan H.
Dows, IA
I've tried other brands and they always leave my dishes greasy and feeling unclean. I just keep going back and now I won't try any other brands!
Jocelyn A.
Kittitas, WA
Very good dish washing soap works well with grease dishes and little bottle goes a long way last for ever very concentrated
Mayra J.
Rainsville, AL
Mega Parent Expert
Since i started using dawn on my dishes ive used less soap and grease comes off my dishes so so much quicker its affordable and works great!!!!!
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
Dawn works great compared to other dish soap. You don't have to use as much to maintain the soapy suds throughout the wash.
Kelly H.
Inverness, FL
Good quality soap that lasts a long time. I also did in fact use this while working in wildlife rehabilitation. we helped a lot of aquatic birds
caitlin S.
Dawn is my go to brand for dish soap. It works great for greasy pans. Dawn has a good smell and is also great for getting ride of fleas on pets.
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Mega Parent Expert
Without a doubt, best dish soap out there. No weird scents, just the original dish soap to get the job done once and for all.
Liz  A.
Union, NJ
Best dish washing detergent ever!! And the best part it's even safe for your pets. This is what I use to wash my dishes and give my cats a bath.
Natalie C.
Daphne, Al
A little certainly goes a long way. We find that it gets most things clean but isn't that great with really greasy dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?