BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Amy C.
Branchville, NJ
I can always count on dawn to get the job done. Cuts grease, removes food junk, and smells clean! I will always go for original dawn.
Mai-Ly R.
Ashburn, VA
Great at cutting grease and built up grime. Reccomebd 100%. You can also find trial sizes at dollar tree. A little goes a long way!!
Dori W.
Nokesville, VA
I love the original dawn. My Grandmother used it and so do I. I know that it will take grease away with out needing to use too much.
Pam S.
Lakeland, FL
Love my Dawn dish soap! I have tried others but nothing cuts the grease like this bottle of blue Dawn. Will never use anything else.
Angela F.
I love Dawn Ultra! I use it everyday for my dishes that need to be hand washed. Lots of suds that last and last. Price is nice, too.
Yasmila M.
Tampa, FL
Dawn liquid dish detergent is a great product. Great on tough grime and easy to clean. The only thing it drys your hands. Wear gloves
Emily B.
Jonesboro, AR
Wonderful dish soap. This is really all I use. I've never had a problem getting food off of dishes even if they have sat for a while.
Grace M.
Hialeah, FL
I love the scent it has. Also how a little goes a long way. And it doesn't leave my hands feeling al weird and dry. Its my favorite !
Jessica D.
Jesup, GA
This is the absolute best and only dish detergent I use. It serves many purposes in my house. Even use it for a laundry pretreat lol
austin m.
Louisa, KY
I love dawn dishwashing liquid it smells good and cleans my dishes really good. I also use it to bath my dog with every now and then.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?