BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Tracy C.
Richmond, KY
I use Dawn Original not only for dishes but also as a stain remover for my clothes. I've yet to meet a stain it won't get out of my clothes.
Alexis B.
My favorite did washing liquid. A little goes a long way and your dishes are sparkling clean! Foams up great, cleans great and lasts awhile!
Jacqueline G.
Rio Rico, AZ
Dawn is amazing all you really need for your dishes I mean if you want your money's worth this is it. I only use it and it last a long while
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Dawn is the only dish detergent you need. Aside from washing dishes it gets oil/grease of out clothes, fades unwanted hair color, and more.
I M.
I like this product is very Strom form the gasses. Ecologists use it for cleaning wildlife after disasters, so i trust the safety benefits.
Karolina A.
Absolutely my number 1 dish soap. Cleanse heavy grease without adding to much soap. I purchase this all the time at target. Very effective.
krystal ☺.
This dish soap has a great scent. I use it to wash my dishes and i don't need to use a lot of soap. It removes grease from pots and pans. 👍
Leah C.
Dawn dishwashing liquid is worth the price. I usually get the really big bottles and it will last like 6 months. A little goes a long way.
Justyn A.
Spring, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love dawn, I’ve used it my whole life. Cuts through grease but safe enough to use on food surfaces. I love it and am loyal to this brand.
Ariel C.
It's dish soap. It works. I'm not too picky about it really. So if you want your dishes clean and don't care what you use, I suggest this.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?