BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Emily H.
Arlington
I swear by the Dawn Ultra liquid dish soap! I will never use any other brand to clean my dishes. Scent is fresh and not over powering, price is fair, and this soap gets the job done. Breaks down all food and grime and leaves my dishes looking great!
Kayla S.
Booneville, MS
This is a wonderful dishwashing liquid! It's tough on grease and leaves all your dishes clean and shiny! It's very effective!! I buy this product at Walmart, but you can get this product most anywhere! I will not ever buy another dishwashing liquid!
Jennifer D.
Straight up dawn dishwashing detergent is a classic. It works great and is great for multiple uses. It not only works well for dishes and cleaning but also works as a spot cleaner on clothes and will work as a substitute for laundry soap in a pinch.
Amber C.
Springhill, LA
Has never let us down! We have two year old twins so one side of my sink is always full of warm water soaking sippy cups, bottles, or small plates. It is gentle on hands but tough on stains! I use this as a pretreater on lots of laundry stains, too!
Fernanda M.
Pearland, TX
This is the only dish soap that I use. With just one drop, it get the grease off your plates, pots, glasses. This bottle last forever because a little goes a long way. I also use it to clean my make up brushes and make up sponge. It is a great soap.
Cheryl T.
Can't change an oldie but goodie! Actually lives up to the statement of cutting through grease. And a little goes a long way. My husband even uses this after working in the greasy garage with better results than 'goop'. Continue to buy and be a fan.
Amber W.
Independence, MO
Dawn is amazing! It cuts through the grease and grime, but is gental on hands! It is also cheap in my opinion! Dawn is an amazing value at an amazing price! I wouldn't use any other brand on dishes! Nothing compares to Dawn! I'll continue buying it!
Tiffany J.
Blanco, TX
Dawn is the #1 brand I use. I feel like it really gets the grease off without being harsh on your kitchen goodies. Usually has a good price and sometimes can find coupons for it. The skin renewal one is really good too. I would buy again. Of course!
Amanda G.
Weslaco , TX
I've used this soup several times. It's not my favorite dish washing soap. It smells decent but I feel like it doesn't get soapy enough. I honestly wouldn't recommend it to anybody. But everybody is different. I usually buy this at the dollar store
Helen R.
Temple, TX
I only use Dawn dish washing liquid because I know it is safer for the environment. It cleans my dishes very well without leaving a greasy feeling on them. I have used this or a long time and I will continue to use it. It is very good or the price.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?