BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Patty F.
Oakdale, PA
I am a huge fan of Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid. My mom used Dawn when I was a kid and now that I am an adult,  we both use it! It is very effective with its extraordinary cleaning power. It cuts through the toughest grease and grime, yet it is very gentle on your hands and skin. You do not need a lot to get a good lather. Just a few drops will provide a great amount of suds to get your dinner dishes sparkling clean! I highly recommend Dawn Dish soap and I will continue to use now and forever!
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I love the good old original blue dawn. It works great on greasy dishes and pans. It is an even better stain remover. If you have oil stains like my husband gets at work from cars this will get them out every time. I've tried other stain removers made for tough stains and nothing works as well as rubbing in a dab of dawn and letting it sit for 30 min before washing.
Monique F.
Vernon, CT
A couple of drops and BAM!!! My pans, knives and wine glasses are cleaned. (The others go in the dish washer) I also use on my rabbit when he was sick with diarrhea. Safe and gentle for him. Also I use once and while on top of my head as shampoo to cut the grease out! Works wonders
Jennifer F.
Fresno , CA
Best soap in my opinion, I was a palomive fan until my mom a housekeeper and detailer, worked with many dish soaps and I for my self seen how good it takes grime or grease from a sink or dishes it works good little can go long ways. The smell is amazing hands down best product out there it will leave your toilet looking shiny!! Just saying try it out!
Natalie M.
Rexburg, ID
We LOVE Dawn Dish Soap! We use this every time we do our dishes. There are ton's of benefits with Dawn dish. First is the scent is always fresh, I've gotten pen ink on my shirts and markers on my shirt and the dish soap took it right out. Amazing! I've tried other dish soaps and laundry detergents and nothing takes ink out of shirts like Dawn Dish Soap does! I'd definitely recommend this product because you can tell that this is a strong dish soap and if it does that, it'll take care of the dirty grime on your dishes.
Kim S.
Morristown, TN
My all time favorite dish liquid, I have tried others but they are not the same or do they produce the same results. I also like  the fact that they help the environment.  The commercials are true, Dawn will cut through industrial style of oil. We had a kitten to fall in a small batch of oil that was being prepped for recycling and we washed her in Dawn and let her soak and it took it off  from her.It's hard to find products that do exactly what they are advertised to do. Keep up the good work.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
This soap is awesome! There are a million different soaps that have great designs and smell nice, but this one takes the cake. It cleans great and is so affordable. I can bathe my dogs with it and if they ever have a flea or tick, for some reason it gets rid of them. When I went to petsmart and asked for a good dog shampoo they recommended this product lol. Totally multi purpose!
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap i use ! I love it it has a great smell and its very cheap ! It works wonders.. and its very effective ! Ive never been disappointed with this soap . From ny experience ive never had any cons towards left all pros. And i would recommend everyone to use this soap !  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Courtney A.
This is currently the only dish soap I will use. It works well and smells good (without making me feel like my dishes are being scented). I don't feel like I am constantly going through it or buying it too often. It's tough on my dishes, but gentle enough that I was able to use it on my new foster kittens when I got them home only to realize they had a few fleas. Honestly, the only problem I have with this soap is that it is not as eco-friendly or natural as I would like. I will probably be switching to another product in the near future because of this, but overall if your looking for something that works Dawn is the original oldie but goodie.
Cheyenne R.
Ilo usually get this brand for many reasons. Mix it with apple cider vinegar and a little bit of water and put it in your sink or on the counter and flies and fruit flies will go to it and die. If you wash your dog in this stuff or cat, bye bye flees and ticks! It kills them off completely! I also only buy the ones that donate some of the money to helping clean animals harmed by oil spills.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?