BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Rachel R.
I love this soap. I have a dog and I use dawn to wash him to rid of any possible fleas because it's so safe for his skin! Not to mention how easily it cleans greasy bowls and dishes or baked on food on cookie sheets! I have used Joy and other products, but I use way less Dawn for the exact same job!
Ally P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the only dish soap brand I ever buy. It is the most effective at a reasonable price. I find I use it in different ways than just for dishes as well. It works great for cleaning sports hats that get sweat ring. I also use it in a spray bottle with white vinegar to clean the showers in my household.
Johana S.
I love dawn dishwasher detergent, it's the only brand that takes all the grease out of my dishes and leaves my hands soft and the best part is that u don't have to use a lot of soap to wash the dishes, you just need a little, other thing i like is the smell, i highly recommend dawn to all my friends!
Megan H.
You can not go wrong with this product not only is it good for the tough to wash pans but I also use this as my dogs shampoo as it is gentle and animal friendly. Also a helpful hint on this product is that it actually kills fleas, so if you are having a pest problem on your animals just pick up some Dawn.
Meleah A.
I support this brand because it's known to help ducks in oil spills, and I like knowing it's safe and gentle to use. I wash dishes by hand and use this or Palm Olive. I don't see a difference between those two brands.
Lynne U.
Groveport, OH
This is the only brand I use, not only do I use it for dishes, I use it to clean around the house, in the shower, stains on the carpet. I usually get it at Walmart. It is easy to use and you just need a small amount, it goes a long way. I even at times put it with the laundry, to help get tough stains out.
Rita A.
New Braunfels
I have used Dawn for years because it is so effective at its job.  It is disappointing in the scent it leaves in sponges and dishtowels, however.  I buy the product at WalMart.  THe fragrance is ok in the bottle but is nasty as it drys on the sponge. I will buy again for certain chores but not day to day use.
Hilary S.
Denver
I kind of get whatever scheme is on sale as long as it's not green apple. It works amazing but I also feel good buying it because every bottle purchased one is donated to crews helping clean up oil spills. The soap is used on birds to remove the oil while still keeping their feathers hydrated and healthy.
Morgan M.
Monroe, LA
This dish liquid is so powerful. I use it to bathe my dog in. It leaves him smelling super clean. It is also super effective in cleaning my dishes as well. It doesn't leave a residue on the dishes after. It keeps my hands soft as well. It smells great as well. I would definitely recommend this to people.
Ana O.
I don't like the smell and the fact the it lives my hands feels really dry after I'm done cleaning the dishes I was really disappointed I was expecting more the price is not to bad .. I won't recommend this I'm sorry
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?