BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?163 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11961)
Jessica D.
Dawn is my favorite soap to use. I cuts through grease and stuck on food perfectly. It smells good and there are so many varieties.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Only use Dawn when cleaning or doing dishes. Smells amazing and gets the job done -- personally, I don't think other brands compare.
Jessica F.
La Porte, IN
I use this on my husbands work clothes. It does pull the sent in stains out and helps wash away the grease and oil that he gets into.
Christin A.
Mattawan, MI
Love dawn! From dish soap to getting the grease and grime from your hubby's dirty hands to spot laundry cleaner. Multipurpose staple!
megan t.
Madison, ME
I am very picky on my dish soap. i have tried many types and brands. Dawn is the best. it cuts the grease and clears the glass wear.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
If you want a dish detergent that cuts the grease while cleaning your dishes, this is it. Gets rid of the grease film on your dishes.
Stephanie  S.
My favorite dish soap!! Not only does it work well on dishes, it also gets rid of grease and stains on clothing. Best product ever!!
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I only buy dawn. It works great on grease. It's a great price as well! I even use it on my dogs to bathe them because it kills fleas!
Seneca F.
Yuma, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This soap always does the trick! I use it not only for the dishes but to clean all of my sons toys. It is gentle and very effective.
Amanda A.
Florence, SC
Dawn is the best dishsoap for grease. In our house we use dawn as a handsoap for removing grease because my husband is a Technician.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?