BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
I love Dawn. It has so many different uses. It always gets my dishes clean and it even helps with getting fleas off our dog!
Vivian V.
Miami, Florida
The scent is fresh smelling it cuts through grease and it lathers really good. It's also good for any oil stains in clothing.
Kim W.
Memphis, TN
This product is a staple in my home. This soap can be used for hands, dishes, spot cleaning for carpets, and so much more.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
The only detergent I use for my dishes.Dawn has many other uses like laundry and mopping the kitchen floor.Wouldn't think of using anything else.
Carrie s.
Duluth, GA
Dawn comes in a great assortment of scents and does a great job washing dishes. It's my favorite dish soap and I'm hesitant to try other brands.
Ashley B.
Swedesboro , NJ
It's the only brand I use at home. It works so well and gets the grease out of anything. The different scents are also great!
Melissa E.
Nothing compares to the grease removing power of Dawn dishwashing soap. Weather grease from the kitchen or the car it is sure to work every time!
Rebekah D.
Marietta, OH
I love this soap it cleans the dishes so well. it also cuts thru grease. I will never buy any other soap
Shannon C.
Swanzey, NH
This is the only dish soap I buy! It has so many uses! Dishes, stain remover, pet bathing, etc. It's a must need in my house!
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Dawn is awesome. Not only for cleaning dishes but their involvement in cleaning animals hiurt by the oils spills in the gulf.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?