BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Morgan J.
Muskegon, MI
I have never used another type of dish soap. It works amazing.
Did you know it gets most stains out of your clothes as well!!
Megan I.
The best dishwashing soap out there! I love how easily it removes grease and how gentle it is on my sensitive hands and skin!
Daira O.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is my favorite Dishwashing Liquid. Is excellent taking out all the grease. Very durable and I like the lavender scent.
Amber P.
Jacksonville, NC
I love Dawn. It has so many different uses. It always gets my dishes clean and it even helps with getting fleas off our dog!
Kelly H.
Inverness, FL
Good quality soap that lasts a long time. I also did in fact use this while working in wildlife rehabilitation. we helped a lot of aquatic birds
Racquel C.
This product is affordable comes in 2 packs at Walmart but it broke me out into rash in my hands. I will not repurchse again
Andrea S.
Apo, Ae
Mega Parent Expert
Without a doubt, best dish soap out there. No weird scents, just the original dish soap to get the job done once and for all.
Angela G.
Mega Parent Expert
I always used on for my dishes it works extremely well on the greasy and while stuck on foods so trying as soon as possibleÔŅľ
caitlin S.
Dawn is my go to brand for dish soap. It works great for greasy pans. Dawn has a good smell and is also great for getting ride of fleas on pets.
Traci b.
Cumberland, MD
Dawn Original doesn't mess around when comes to cutting through grease & not just on dishes. This has multiple cleaning uses
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?