BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12040)
Allison B.
Spencerport , NY
Clean scent. Like that it works well without having to use a lot of it. I also like that Dawn supports animals affected by oil spills.
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I only buy dawn. It works great on grease. It's a great price as well! I even use it on my dogs to bathe them because it kills fleas!
Amanda Z.
This is a staple in our home. Fresh scent, not harsh on your hands, and doubles a stain remover for grass, blood, and mystery stains.
Debbie G.
East Orange
Dawn liquid works really well on my toughest caked on dishes. It's not expensive and doesn't dry out my skin like some other brands.
Emma P.
Middleton, WI
Love the Penguins on the bottle! Also love that this is gentle enough for hands but also cuts through grease like nobody's business!
Cheyenne P.
Tellico Plns, TN
A little goes a long way! This stuff helps so much from cleaning dishes to getting the smell of poop off your hands. I love the smell
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the best dish liquid ever highly recommend to cut grease & grim from dirty dishes highly recommend and it's relatively cheap.
Prudy m.
Pittsburgh, PA
Dawn is a family favorite my grandmother used to my mother used it and now I use it it is truly the best you can tell the difference
Leslie C.
I love the fact that this company helps animals and does a great job on the dishes. It would be really nice if it was biodegradable.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
This is the best brand of detergent ever! It does its job really well. I like the one that has overnight soaking power in 5 minutes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?