BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Amber D.
The absolute best dish soap to use. I wash dishes after cooking meals daily and it's the only product out there that cleans and cuts grease.
Haley J.
Bryan, TX
This is the BEST soap to use for anything. I don't use any over soap besides this one because is cleans really good and it last a long time.
Bryan H.
Dawn dish soap is the only brand of dish soap we use. Simply put... it works the best. You only have to use a little bit to get the job done.
Angie J.
Macomb, MI
Tried many and finally found one that cuts through grease and leaves my dishes clean. It's gentle on your hands too. Love my Dawn dish soap.
Nancy T.
Port Orchard, WA
Love Dawn! Not only does it due great with dishes it also helps with stains in laundry and other stuff. This is the only brand I use at home.
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
Nothing cleans better than dawn! I even use it in my hair if I'm wanting to strip my color. Followed by a conditioning treatment of course ;)
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Dawn dish soap is the best product use to clean dishes i love that the soap lasts a long time you don't have to keep buying more dish soap <3
Madison D.
This is gentle enough to wash most anything with. I use this to bathe my puppy. I also use it to wash dishes and get stains out of clothing.
Lyndsey C.
I'm pretty sure you can use this stuff for everything. It cuts grease, cleans everything, it's awesome as can be. It also works on fleas too.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only brand of dish liquid I use! I love how concentrated it is and it doesn't dry out my hands. they have the best scents as well
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?