BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Lizzy J.
Des Moines, IA
Dawn Dishwashing soap is the best, hands down. It may cost more, but it's worth it. You don't have to use all that much to get great results.
Alicia S.
Greencastle, IN
This is the best for grease. It doesn't take much to get a load of dishes done. Not to mention all of its other great, nonconventional uses!
crystal Z.
Whittier, CA
Dawn dish soap is the best product use to clean dishes i love that the soap lasts a long time you don't have to keep buying more dish soap <3
Olivia J.
Louisville, KY
I will not use anything else! A little really does go along way! Also it does not irratate my skin and works hard on stains. Best dish soap.
Daphne A.
Perry, FL
Omg I love using dawn dish soap. I truly think that it is the best dish soap on the market. I would definitely recommend using this product.
Jamie P.
Rochester, NH
Dawn dish soap is the best dish liquid out there plus it can also be used as a multipurpose cleaner.  i would highly recommend to anyone
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Triple A! I love dawn! I wish I could find the right sponge to go with it. Soak a dirty pan in some warm water with dawn and bye bye grease.
Samantha R.
This is my favorite dish detergent. We only use the blue one because it works well for everything, including killing fleas safely on animals!
Avery H.
Spartanburg, SC
Dawn is one of oldest Dishwasher liquids around I love that I can just use a little bit and it goes a very long way. It gets my dishes clean!
Kelly K.
Dawn is great on more than just dishes.  Mixed with vinegar, it is great on soap scum.  The Orginal blue is my favorite.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?