BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Cindy M.
I love how a little goes a long way with dawn, they really live by their motto I don't use any other type of dish soap for my dishes
Emma P.
Middleton, WI
Love the Penguins on the bottle! Also love that this is gentle enough for hands but also cuts through grease like nobody's business!
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used this my whole adult life as has my mother and it always leaves our dishes clean and sparkly. We even use it on our cars!
Hilme A.
Doral , FL
Love how concentrated this is. It is on the pricier side but it is totally worth it for me. Leaves all my plates super squeaky clean!
Kaylie Y.
We use this at work where we use a ton of grease and it cleans the dishes every time! (If the employee knows how to use it that is!)
Amanda Z.
This is a staple in our home. Fresh scent, not harsh on your hands, and doubles a stain remover for grass, blood, and mystery stains.
Sarah W.
I dont know how excited people get about soap. Its a great working soap, cuts grease phenomenally...does all the soap things we need.
Manerva P.
Dawn dihwashing liquid is really good and it cut grease build up on pots and pans and it a really good brand and the prices are good
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this one. It can be used for alot of different things. Ive used it on stained baby clothes and it gets everything out. Love it
Jennifer A.
The only one I've ever used . My mom used it , I use it now and my kids use it . Cuts through grease and leave my dishes spotless ..
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?