BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Kimberly M.
We have always used this. If I don't get this my mom gets mad. I have to go back to the store and get it. I also wash my dogs in it!
Layne W.
Mount Olive, AL
I love this product! Nothing worse than cleaning and still having that greasy film on your pots and pans. Dawn works great on grease!
Shayna K.
Sacramento, CA
Simple, gets the job done and has multiple uses. Always gets stuck on food off of dishes and smells good without being over powering.
Bridget L.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Only use Dawn when cleaning or doing dishes. Smells amazing and gets the job done -- personally, I don't think other brands compare.
Mai-Ly R.
Ashburn, VA
Great at cutting grease and built up grime. Reccomebd 100%. You can also find trial sizes at dollar tree. A little goes a long way!!
Annette K.
Zanesville, OH
Dawn works well at cutting grease...as well as advertised. I also like it because it is mild on my hands. I don't use anything else!
Zach V.
Grand Rapids, MI
Best soap ive ever used. Never using anything else again. Cuts through grease and grim like butter. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Raeanne S.
This liquid soap has so many great uses. Not just amazing for cleaning dishes but for disinfecting other areas of the house as well!
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
It always broke my hands out! I am not really sure why.. But they would be so irritated. It also doesn't have a pleasant smell to me.
Stacey K.
Ranson, WV
I have always used this brand and have no complaints against it. I use it for everything and love all the different scents they have.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?