BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11903)
Heather G.
Little Rock, AR
The best dish soap. It has more uses than just washing dishes.Takes out stains in clothes and I also use it as flea shampoo for pets!
Tawney T.
Soap Lake, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I really love dawn I like the fact they help wild life it smells decent it's really concentrated Which I love it's pricy but worth it
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
This is my favorite Dawn dish soap. It gets grease out of the dishes, I even use it to clean my stove because it gets really greasy!
Pam S.
Lakeland, FL
Love my Dawn dish soap! I have tried others but nothing cuts the grease like this bottle of blue Dawn. Will never use anything else.
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a great detergent. It is good on my greasy pots and pans. And if I e we get a stain on my kids clothes, I always use a drop.
Mai-Ly R.
Ashburn, VA
Great at cutting grease and built up grime. Reccomebd 100%. You can also find trial sizes at dollar tree. A little goes a long way!!
Whitney G.
It's the only dish washing liquid that we use. A little goes a long way. It cuts grease like no other and a bottle lasts a long time.
Shay Breanna H.
Ranburne, AL
It always broke my hands out! I am not really sure why.. But they would be so irritated. It also doesn't have a pleasant smell to me.
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
It's just the best dishwashing liquid. I've tried most other brands but they don't seem as good at getting the greasies of my dishes
McKinsey B.
Crowley, LA
Love this product! Dawn is the only dish cleaner I use in my household. I highly recommend. It's gentle on hands but tough on grease.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?