BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
This is my always dish soap. Pretty much the only soap I trust to clean my dishes. It has so many uses and the price tag is good too.
Heidi N.
I like the dawn power cleaner in the sliver bottle but my mother will only use dawn and don't care what smell as long as it is dawn.
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the dish soap I always use. I feel it works the best for my household needs. Inexpensive and you can buy it almost anywhere.
Desirae H.
Victorville, CA
Dawn to me stays not only soapy longest but also helps clean better. It also fights oil and grease better than other soaps I've used
Rhonda O.
Adairsville, GA
By far the best dishwashing liquid! Some detergents cause a rash on my hand, not this one and it's powerful leaning is a real bonus.
Nina G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use this soap and its amazing. It smells so good and leaves the dishes clean. It also leaves your hands soft and not rough at all.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn is the best dish liquid ever highly recommend to cut grease & grim from dirty dishes highly recommend and it's relatively cheap.
Michelle S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Great soap for washing dishes and tackling the grease. Also recommended from a fellow grooming student to use on pets for bath time !
Clarissa M.
Paris, TN
Never had a problem with dawn dishwashing liquid. We buy the big bottle and we only have to purchase dish soap maybe every 2 months.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
The single best dish soap they're is. This stuff can get anything off my pots and pans! It's also great to ki fleas on dogs or cats.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?