BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Heather B.
Jonesboro, AR
Great soap. Is awesome at cutting grease and keeps its lather very well. Don't have to add extra to water like with some other soaps
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
This is my favorite Dawn dish soap. It gets grease out of the dishes, I even use it to clean my stove because it gets really greasy!
Brittany Q.
Laurel hill, NC
My favorite dish soap. This is the only product I use for my dishes. It smells wonderful and it cuts through grease like fruit ninja!
Lowryanna P.
Belmont , MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a great detergent. It is good on my greasy pots and pans. And if I e we get a stain on my kids clothes, I always use a drop.
Cheyenne P.
Tellico Plns, TN
A little goes a long way! This stuff helps so much from cleaning dishes to getting the smell of poop off your hands. I love the smell
Marisela O.
Fresno, Ca
Dawn is the only dish soap I really like. It lasts longer than other soaps, it smells good and really
Cleans my dishes well. Love it.
Paige H.
Riceville, TN
Easily removes grease and stuck on food. Great for a quick clean up or letting pots and pans soak overnight for an even easier clean!
Keisha P.
Marion, NC
Will not buy anything else!!! Use it for everything from dishes- clothes-ice packs to cleaning the dogs!! It is an awesome cleaner!!!
Tina S.
Scottsville ky
I do not buy anything but Dawn dish soap. The blue color only! Dollar General store in Scottsville, KY has it in hand.. Get you some!
Erin N.
Not only is dawn great for dishes but also removes any stain from clothes if left on it for a few hours! I call it the miracle soap!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?