BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
megan t.
Madison, ME
I am very picky on my dish soap. i have tried many types and brands. Dawn is the best. it cuts the grease and clears the glass wear.
Daisy P.
Eielson Afb, AK
Not only is this an amazing dish soap, it is a great multipurpose cleaner. I find myself reaching for Dawn for more than just dishes!
Annette K.
Zanesville, OH
Dawn works well at cutting grease...as well as advertised. I also like it because it is mild on my hands. I don't use anything else!
Heather B.
Jonesboro, AR
Great soap. Is awesome at cutting grease and keeps its lather very well. Don't have to add extra to water like with some other soaps
Margie A.
New Castle, DE
I love the quality of Dawn, it makes my life so easy. The grease disappear in no time and at the same time is so gentle on my hands.
Dorinda T.
Yucaipa, CA
I've used Dawn soap for over 15 years now. It never disappoints when getting grease out. I especially love their antibacterial soap.
Jess B.
Wahiawa, HI
Blue dawn dish soap can be used for so much more that cleaning dishes. Great for stain removal on clothes and cleaning the bathrooms.
Rebekah B.
Hiram, GA
The single best dish soap they're is. This stuff can get anything off my pots and pans! It's also great to ki fleas on dogs or cats.
Amanda J.
Elizabethtown , KY
This is the only dish detergent I will use. It's wonderful at cutting grease and it comes in a lot of different scents always a plus.
Amy C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This is the classic choice for washing dishes and I can see why. Cleans well and the scent is perfect - not too overwhelming at all.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?