BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
In my household this is really the only dish soap we can use as my sister is allergic to most other ones. But its also the best.
Sharon R.
Winthrop, MA
Ever since I could realize it my grandmother and mother used Dawn. So I use it! I have tried other brands but nothing compares!
Heather M.
Bowling Green, KY
This is the only brand of dish washing liquid that I use. I find that it cuts grease and makes the stuck on mess come off easier
Katey M.
The blue dawn dish soap is a classic and its a staple in my home. I've tried other kinds but I always go back to this. Great quality and great price.
Molly H.
Rural Hall, NC
Use this to wash the dishes, and even make those "HOMEMADE" cleansers for laundry pretreaters and shower cleaners. This stuff is a dream! LOVE IT!
gao v.
Brandon, FL
I love this on dishes and for my oil stains on clothes. I use this more on clothes though, I use the one with the little duck on the front. Love it!
Sabreena E.
Ravenna, OH
What an amazing product.
I can wash literally anything with this. It is my go-to of all cleaners. Plus it cuts through oil and grime like a BEAST.
Ruby V.
San Antonio, TX
This dishwashing liquid is great also my mother in law uses it and she does not go to another dish washing liquid she loves this dishwashing liquid
Sara E.
Pine Bluff, AR
They have tons of great scents. And it cuts washing dishes down to much quicker. Makes my hands feel amazing afterwards as well.
Markita H.
chula vista, CA
Always buy & use dawn liquid, smells nice & makes my hands feel soft & not dried out, affordable & a little bit goes a long way
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?