BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Michelle C.
Wildomar , CA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap. I use it on everything. From dishes to my car. Love this soap. I have used other soaps and this one is the best.
Carly J.
Casper
I use this dish soap to ways all my dishes and more. It works great to get stains out of clothing and carpet as well. Will continue buying this.
Cara W.
Ringwood, NJ
Just had this conversation with family. Everyone agreed and had a good laugh about the things we talk about. But they are right. Best soap around
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
Dawn is the only dish soap we use. It gets the dishes cleaner and it doesn’t take as much as the other less expensive brands. It’s so effective.
Ruth S.
Absolutely love Dawn! ♥️ It is the only thing used in our home, we do at times like scented but I always find my way back to the original.
Katie L.
Hackett , AR
I love dawn!!!!!!!! It works amazingly!!!!! I still hand wash my dishes and only use Dawn!!!! Plus the help animals what else could you want!?!?
Kiana K.
Aiea, HI
Thick and sudsy. Gets through grease and built-up food and apparently gets the oil off of unfortunate marine life. It's a pretty solid dish soap.
Katonya M.
Macon, GA
This is an amazing product and can be used for many different types of cleaning. Very good gease cutter and doesnt take much to get the job done.
Kaylin M.
Sturgis, MS
Classic Dawn. I keep it around all the time for dishwashing and if the dogs get fleas (works great for this and is recommended by veterinarians).
Cori D.
This is really all that we use for our dishes. It is mild enough to not dry out my hands, yet strong enough to cut through cooking grease easily!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart