BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?167 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Kelly K.
Dawn is great on more than just dishes.  Mixed with vinegar, it is great on soap scum.  The Orginal blue is my favorite.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
The classic! Really cuts grease especially on your hands when you have been baking and have butter on your hands. Also good for soaking pans.
Toni S.
Sparta, GA
Dawn is by far the best dushwahing liquid.  It cuts through grease and I have sparkling clean dishes. The original scent is my favorite.
Michelle M.
I prefer Dawn over other liquid dish detergent. It works well with cutting grease, it's priced right, smells great and it's easy on my hands.
Ashley W.
Collierville , TN
This will always be the only washing soap I will ever purchase. I am confident that my dishes are clean, geese free, and safe for my family.
Lyndsey C.
I'm pretty sure you can use this stuff for everything. It cuts grease, cleans everything, it's awesome as can be. It also works on fleas too.
Nicole M.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great for more than just washing dishes! I have found a number of uses for this soap online and it really is great at cutting through grease!
Sandra M.
Norwalk , CA
This product really helps with my dry skin. I hate how othe soaps dry out my hands . This is my favorite and leaves my dishes nice and clean
Amanda P.
Media, PA
This soap is really good for every day washing of dishes. It's gentle on skin and delicate glassware but breaks up grease and caked on foods.
Sabrina M.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a class. You can never go wrong with Dawn. I love the sent get tough stains out. Cleans horrible messes. I clean everything with this
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?