BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä116 Answers
Diana F.
Franklin, OH
I love the fact that there are so many uses for Dawn, it is wonderful. My mom even uses it on her dog because it kills the fleas.
Michasia D.
Love using dawn. I do not use any other brand for dish soap. Also this is not just great for dishes but to wash animals with. Like pets or livestock.
Kassandra D.
Reading, PA
Gets your dishes s yo per clean. Love all the varieties of scents it comes and the antibacterial option. Great for getting grease off mechanic hands.
Michelle D.
Puyallup, WA
Seriously the best dish washing liquid since forever for a reason! Cuts through ye grease the first time, no double washing here
Angela T.
Spokane, WA
In my household this is really the only dish soap we can use as my sister is allergic to most other ones. But its also the best.
brittnie m.
Golden City, MO
I love dawn, not only is it good on hands and dishes, you can use it on pets and greasy men. It is the only dish soap I will use
Heather M.
Bowling Green, KY
This is the only brand of dish washing liquid that I use. I find that it cuts grease and makes the stuck on mess come off easier
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Great soap that doesn't leave my hands dry. Cleans dishes well and I love the apple smell on the green soap
Sabreena E.
Ravenna, OH
What an amazing product.
I can wash literally anything with this. It is my go-to of all cleaners. Plus it cuts through oil and grime like a BEAST.
Brittany G.
Mega Parent Expert
I went from using generic to using dawn. I use dawn in other cleaning mixtures as well and it does An amazing job with cleaning!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?ūüėä
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?