BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Erica B.
I use this for everything! Especially for washing my dog! It kills fleas, mixing it with vinegar makes it a great cleaning product
Ashley T.
Dawn dish soap works great! You don't need half a bottle to get a lather. A little goes a long way. Great smell and feeling after you wash your hands.
Kim M.
Erie, PA
Dawn works. My husband picked up another dish soap recently. What a big difference. Dawn is so much better....its the only brand that I will purchase.
Tabitha H.
This is the absolute best liquid detergent. I use it to make my own cleaners for my house. I wish I could buy this by the gallons!
Jennifer H.
Buckeye, AZ
Having been an Ajax user for years imagine my surprise when Dawn works 10X better than the other brand and you use less. Amazing!!
Stacey D.
Covington, KY
I love these big containers! I buy them to refill my little ones because it's so much cheaper to buy in bulk.
Sarah E.
I have tried other dish soaps, but I always go back to Dawn. I love all the varieties of scents and it works well on dirty dishes!
Caitlin S.
San Diego, CA
Gets the grease and stains off easy. I prefer the one with olay in it though. this dries hands out sometimes.
Kei K.
Camp Lejeune, NC
All I use, and all I will ever use!! From washing dishes, to cleaning makeup brushes. There's nothing better than Dawn original!!
Lorinda W.
Bloomington, IL
I always have blue Dawn in my house! Not only does it clean dishes, but I used it to get out grease stains on my family's clothes!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?