BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...119 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...28 Answers
Daisy V.
Alton
This is a must in my kitchen. Omg and a drop of this stuff goes a long way. I have many uses for this too. For example getting a grease stain off a certain items of clothing, all I do is stick the item on the sink and just spot clean it before throwing it the washer. I also love that this product is safe on my dogs. I once in a while stray from their regular shampoo only to give them a good cleaning/ bath and they small awesome after it too.
Amanda B.
Scranton, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is a heavy-duty dish detergent! My significant other doesn't like when I buy cheaper brands from the dollar tree because they don't work as well. This dawn brand can cost up to $3.50, depending on the size, but it's worth the money. It is super concentrated so you only need a little to create suds! A great purchase.
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Dawn Dish Soap is the best dish soap! Never leaves soapy residue! Cleans very effectively! Very powerful! You don't need a lot of soap to clean a lot of dishes! The scent is great! Dawn dish soap is my favorite dish soap to use in the kitchen, as well as other house hold uses! It's effective at cleaning more than just your dishes!
Stacey B.
Ephrata
I have tried other dish soaps, and I always end up going back to dawn. No matter what I always end up going BACK to Dawn. It cleans better ALWAYS. Even in cold water it cleans better!!
I swear to God it's magic!
When there are oil spills this is what they use on the animals to get THEM clean!! Because it's gentle enough to not hurt them but but gets all the dirt and oil and grim OFF OF THEM, so don't you want you use this on your dishes!!!
Alyssa F.
San Benito , Tx
It smells great, cleans every centimeter of your dirty dishes and is great for being gentle and removing stains!
I use this in everything! For my makeup brushes, to bathe my dog, a few tablespoons in my laundry! It's safe and effective and idk why you would want to use something else if it is also cheap and helps save animals :) Girl you better switch to this! Save the planet! Save yourself! Save some money! Save some work! Use this!
Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Some may think that all dish liquids are the same. Not true. When I tried to save a little bit of money by buying a cheap generic brand, I just couldn't get my dishes clean. I ended up using twice the amount just to get the liquid to lather.  Dawn is great. It cuts grease effortlessly and washes squeaky clean. I don't need a lot to get the job done, and so I end up saving money in the end just by going with Dawn from the get-go.
Angie R.
Bangor, ME
Dawn dish detergent is the only dish detergent I have used for years. It gets my dishes nice and clean, and the medium size container I buy seems to last me forever. Not only does it do a good job getting my dishes clean, but it's good at helping rid your cat of fleas, which can be a problem, especially in the summer months and with fleas becoming resistant to all the medications available. I love a product that has more than one use!
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is our household dish soap. I've tried several other dish soaps, but Dawn has been the best at getting the grease and cleans my dishes well. It has nice scent and doesn't leave my hands dry or irritated. I also love when thr big bottle of dish soap goes on sale because we stock up on it! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Marie B.
I love this dishwashing liquid. It cuts the grease easily and gets your pans and dishes squeaky clean. Smells very pleasant and the blue color dilutes when you fill the sink with water after adding the dishwashing liquid. I also use it to clean my bath tub and shower area. It cuts through the soap scum without excessive scrubbing and air dries to a high shine. Works great!!!!  Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Blanca O.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the only dish soap that really takes the grease off the dishes and actually takes the smell off. other dish soaps say they take the grease off and they don't. this dish soap is also good to wash my ,makeup brushes, considering it takes grease off it does a really good job at cleaning my brushes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?