BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jolene L.
Greenwood, AR
Dawn is hands down the BEST dishwashing soap I've ever used. I love the scent and it really does get dishes the cleanest. I knew this was the best soap because I use it to clean my makeup brushes. I tried to use a different brand of soap on my makeup brushes and it DID NOT do the job. I will ALWAYS choose Dawn. I also use it on my cat for flea treatment (works so well). Dawn is not just a dish soap, but a multipurpose life saver
Nichole S.
Proctor, VT
Nothing compares to Dawn, nothing. I don't use it for my dishes though. I use the cheap generic soap for dishes and save my Dawn for all it's other fantastic purposes i.e. cleaning my kids sports gear. I love that it gets the grime out but is super gentle enough on things like helmets and goggles.
Bri M.
Springdale Arkansas
This is my go to for more than just dishes. It cleans very well. The only thing I do NOT use this on are dishes that are older because it WILL strip any decorations off. I put this in a spray bottle with some vinegar and spray my shower/tub down with it. Way better cleaner than any shower cleaner I have found. I like the way it smells too. I also don't feel like I have to use as much each time as I do with other detergents.
Morgan W.
Bolivia, NC
When it comes to Dawn, the original is all I need! Dawn will get the grease out of anything! I love that Dawn has always been a product I can count on and I love that part of the proceeds are given back to help animals. Dawn is a product I will recommend and will continue to support as my only dish washing soap.
Janey J.
Murrayville , GA
Dawn is my favorite dish soap because it is good for so many things. Not only does it get my dishes sparkling, it gets my pets clean. I have 2 cats and one dog and they all enjoy going outside for short amount of time. They bring in fleas and dirt and this is the only thing I have found to wash them in that actually kills the fleas and repels them for a few days as well. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
Hands down, the best dish liquid ever made! It cuts grease, cuts through dried on foods, and smells nice. Its good for so many different things! If you have a cutting board thats stained, put some Dawn and a drop or two of water and scrub it into the board. Let it stand for 20 to 30 minutes then rinse. Makes it look like new! Mix with water and spray your dog pen or yard and it will kill fleas without harming your animals!
Just amazing!
Brittney M.
Dawn dish soap is probably something I use everyday. It Has so many different things you can use it for beside washing your dishes and you can even get it at the dollar store. You can use it to get stains out of your shirts, using it on your pets with harming them. Just make sure you get all the soap off.
Megan B.
Mt Sterling , KY
I only buy original Dawn after going through other scents and brands. Nothing works as well at achieving clean, spot free dishes!
Dawn is absolutely a versatile product; I use it as a stain remover for laundry if I'm out of my usual stain remover. I also use it to battle fleas if our pets get any, and it makes a good mop solution for when I'm out of floor cleaner.
I will always recommend original Dawn to anyone asking!
Ashlee R.
Evanston, IL
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid in the Original scent is my go-to dish soap in our house!

A little bit goes a long way with this dish soap, and that's what has me coming back to this product time and time again. It's strong enough to cut through grease and other food stains (even burned-on food), but it doesn't dry my hands out as much as other brands of dish soap. The smell is pleasant but not sickly sweet.
Amie B.
Sullivan, IN
Dawn is the only brand of dish soap that I will use! I have a family of five an no dishwasher. wah :( Dawn dish soap seriously saves me sooooo much time washing my dishes. It cuts grease unlike any other soap. It doesn't dry out my hands which is a big deal for me. It is priced very well and you can even find coupons online for it which makes it that much better. I definitely recommend Dawn dish soap! two thumbs up Dawn!!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?