BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Erica D.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite go to dish soap. I love the fresh smell and it gets all my dishes clean barely even trying to scrub. The best part about is it has multiple purposes. Dab of dawn and some hot water will get out that juice your toddler just spilled.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
I use Dawn (almost) exclusively. It does the job of cleaning my dishes and breaking down stubborn grease. I can always trust that whatever I am cleaning will be very sanitary afterward. The scent is clean and classic. This is a staple in my household.
hailey g.
This stuff is great for cleaning your greasy dishes and other tough oily things. It is affordable at some stores but would recommend it to anyone since it works very good. I normally buy it at the grocery store or at Costco since they sell it in bulk.
Connor S.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked this product. It smells good, and lasts for a long time. It also isn't pricey. The only issue I have with the product is that it doesn't last long on sponges. Other than that, I like it. It has a nice, clean scent. I would recommend to others.
Cristal R.
Love it love it
On tough grease spots very good.
Can be used for multiple purposes for grease.
Fast done washing dishes and I feel grease on my hands wash them with dawn soap and grease is gone.
Have tried other dish soaps but nothing compare to dawn.
Amanda H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is the only dishwashing soap that I will buy for my house. I use this to clean dishes as well as my makeup brushes with a little vinegar/water solution. I find that a little bit of this produces lots of suds and is just a great, original product.
Lindsey L.
My go-to dishwashing liquid soap! It's always affordable and tends to be definitely much cheaper even than otehr brands yet does the job even better than most and the same as those expensive ones (if they even are better?)! Definitely would recommend.
Kassandra B.
Magna, UT
Only brand of dish soap i will use! its the only thing that i feel really does the job without leaving behind a greasy film. Great for the price even the small dollar store bottles are great cause they last so long! would defnitly buy again and again!
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Mega Parent Expert
This really is the best dishwashing detergents. They have a variety of smells and sizes. Got grease on your dishes it how about pods and pans that are cooked on? Add a little in with water let i it soak and it should come right of. The power of dawn.
Kay C.
North Augusta, SC
This dish soap no lie can clean off anything. I clean my wedding rings with it and get stains out with it , I also clean my makeup brushes with it. It's a great dishwasher I'd pick it over anything else for sure! I always just buy the original scent.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?