BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11960)
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
I always purchase the original blue dawn. Not only for dishes but for my dog too. It works great for both things. Only soap i ever use.
Lisa J.
Catonsville, MD
Love how great Dawn works and am loving this floral scent. Lavender has a very soothing smell and Dawn is always strong and works well.
Jordan M.
Raleigh , NC
I love dawn soap. This is the only dish soap that I use because I love the way it cuts through grease and other grime it comes across.
Hayley H.
There are so many uses for this stuff! I use it to clean my shower, my carpet, and of course my dishes. I buy it in bulk. No regrets.
Shania K.
['Paragould', 'AR'], AR
Not only do I use this for my dishes but it also gets out stains on my clothes! I love the smell and the price isn’t bad in my opinion!
ashley w.
Saugerties, NY
This is my favorite dish soap!! Original is the best! It smells great and makes your dishes so clean... fights grease in little time!
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This blue Dawn is the only dish soap I buy. Ever. It's amazing. I don't even know what else to say. Go buy it it's definitely worth it
Mirenda W.
Hillsboro, OH
This is the only dishwashing liquid we use. And you can use it for many more things like getting stains out of carpets and many more.
Marie G.
I absolutely cannot live without dawn dish soap in my kitchen this stuff so crazy amazing cut thought my grassy dishes and hard stains
Jodie G.
Raceland, LA
This brand of dish soap I usaully turn to. A bunch of different smells. Cleans well. You can also use to bathe your pets. Kills fleas.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?