BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA
I'm very brand loyal to original blue dawn. It's the best for cutting grease. You can also use it to create a miracle stain remover.
Tonya C.
Indianapolis, IN
This is The only soap I'll buy Because it clears the grease off no oily residue #must have # go to dish cleaner
marie g.
Great dish soap with perfect lather. Does as promised and breaks down grease without using too much. Also wonderful used to bathe cats.
Samantha L.
Denver, CO
This soap is amazing when washing my dishes. I also use it to wash my hair once a week to help get all the oils completely out of my hair! It's amazing!
Kristen E.
Always have the dawn dish soap in the house! One or two drops is all you need! This stuff is great at cutting grease and getting dishes sparkling clean!
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
The best dish soap made! I love this! Works great and doesn't kill of good bacteria like all the anti-bacteria stuff they make now!!
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
This is the best brand of detergent ever! It does its job really well. I like the one that has overnight soaking power in 5 minutes!
Kristina S.
Amsterdam, NY
Dawn is the best on grease but I prefer the original scent (blue). The Green Apple doesn't smell like apples to me and isn't a very pleasant scent IMO.
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
This is my favorite Dawn dish soap. It gets grease out of the dishes, I even use it to clean my stove because it gets really greasy!
Brandy N.
Birmingham, AL
I use this in the Fiji Cherry Blossom Scent and it makes my whole kitchen smell amazing and it removes grease and stains. Always will be my go to soap.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?