BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11970)
Meighann H.
Clovis
Favorite dish soap . The blue is my favorite . Gets the job done . Works effectively . I highly recommend . Trusted soap. Clean scent.
Anjaleek A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this soap alot! It smells super super good! & it gets the job done, live that it instantly takes away the oily residue on dishes!
Stacey W.
You can literally clean ANYTHING with this blue awesome. From dishes to the bathtub! It doesn't overdry my hands either, which I love.
Elise A.
This is the only soap I'll use. The rest just don't cut the grease like Dawn. Also, I feel the product goes further than other brands.
Macall D.
Clio
I will never use any other brand of dish soap. I love how thick this soap is. A little bit goes a long way so you get what you pay for.
liz a.
FLORENCE, SC
It is a multi use dish soap. I use it not only in my dish pan but I pretreatment stains in my laundry. It is cheap and has coupons too.
Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
I always purchase the original blue dawn. Not only for dishes but for my dog too. It works great for both things. Only soap i ever use.
Ashley H.
Tallahassee, FL
This detergent works well enough but typically at a price that I do not like to pay especially since I have 7 people in my house.
Danielle G.
Lancaster, PA
My hands break out so bad from dish soaps but dawns dish soap is so gentle I no longer have this problem, a little goes such a long way
Amanda G.
MODESTO, CA
Dawn Dish soap is the brand I use most. I feel that it is the best clean for your buck with how much gunk I have to get off my dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?