BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sayda M.
It cleans off the grease amazingly well & it doesn't leave my hands feeling harsh at all, this is my go to dish detergent at all times.
Spring K.
Vevay, IN
This stuff is amazing and is so versatile. Works great for dishes, stains and fleas. It's miracle stuff. I always have a bottle around.
Ashton C.
Victorville, CA
My fave dish soap ever! This large size really lasts me and the formula is really concentrated. It works really well to cut grease too!
Judy T.
Gardendale
It cleans. No fooling around or excess scrubbing needed, it just cleans. It is also fairly mild on your skin for such a strong cleaner.
Kristen D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pretty good dish soap. The one downside in my opinion is it's a little expensive at our grocery store. Walmart probably has it cheaper.
Kim B.
Canton, OH
I buy the big bottles from Sam's Club. It gets the job done. It's always worked for me. It's been a staple in my home since childhood.
Tiffany D.
Toledo
Dawn is the best! It gets all the dried on food my kids leave on the dishes without even soaking! I swear by it and so does my family!
Heidi F.
Gets off even the toughest baked and dried on goop. Great, clean scent and it foams up very well. You only need a little to do the job.
Gabby H.
San Francisco, CA
This has a good smell to it and cleans my dishes very well. The packaging is easy to use and you can see how much is left of the soap.
Brenna R.
Iowa City, IA
One thing I never buy generic is dish detergent. I've trusted Dawn for years and it just doesn't leave any residual scent or soap scum.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?