BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Samantha L.
Denver, CO
This soap is amazing when washing my dishes. I also use it to wash my hair once a week to help get all the oils completely out of my hair! It's amazing!
Liz A.
Merced, CA
I love Dawn it works great with all kinds of dish ware. I've always have done my dishes with this kind of soap and will never switch to any other brand.
Sara E.
Panama City, FL
This is the best brand of detergent ever! It does its job really well. I like the one that has overnight soaking power in 5 minutes!
jessica r.
Dallas, TX
My all time favorite dish soap! I use it for anything and everything! From the toilet, to fridge to stove top!
Denille M.
Rochester, MN
This is my favorite Dawn dish soap. It gets grease out of the dishes, I even use it to clean my stove because it gets really greasy!
Margie A.
New Castle, DE
I love the quality of Dawn, it makes my life so easy. The grease disappear in no time and at the same time is so gentle on my hands.
Teresa L.
Naples, ID
The best dish soap made! I love this! Works great and doesn't kill of good bacteria like all the anti-bacteria stuff they make now!!
Emily R.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
Dawn may be more expensive then other brands but I think it's so worth it! You can use less soap per washing but get better results
marie g.
Great dish soap with perfect lather. Does as promised and breaks down grease without using too much. Also wonderful used to bathe cats.
Susan B.
A good dish soap that leaves dishes clean. I also like that I can use this to get stains out of clothing.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?