BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Liana S.
Alton Bay, NH
My go to dish soap. I also use it for stained clothes and a home made spider spray. Many many uses not just for your dishes. Tough but gentle.
madeline v.
Columbus, OH
We love Dawn! It's great for dishes but we also use it for tough messes. My husband also uses it to degrease his hair after a long day at work.
Alana S.
Park Ridge, IL
The best soap for washing dishes. It gets everything off of the dishes and makes them look brand new. I don't use any other kind of dish soap.
Dolores M.
Thousand oaks, ca
Only soap I use for my dishes. Makes cleaning the dishes not that bad because I know with this soap I won't be scrubbing the dishes all night.
Katie Z.
Yonkers, NY
Always my go to dish washing soap. Goes a great job, lasts a while, and is always effective. Smells good too and is soft on your hands as well.
Chelsey K.
Des Moines, IA
This is the only soap I use for the dishes. It doesn't have a bad smell and it gets the dishes A+ clean! It's also sold at a reasonable price!
Savanna T.
Ozark, AL
Works amazing! Hey I guess you're okay I don't want to know that I have no you don't have no friends but I know I didn't want to do it but you
Faith B.
Love Dawn dishwashing liquid. It's all I use. And I love the fact that they use this for Animals that need to be cleaned due to old spills etc.
Kala S.
Casselberry, FL
The only dish soap I will use. I've tried others and they take twice as much and twice as much scrubbing. A little bit of dawn goes a long way!
Emily H.
Mineola, TX
This is my favorite product to use on kittens! It kills the fleas instantly and is so easy to use and get off of them! Great for dishes as well
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?