BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
I absolutely love this dish soap, Dawn is the best soap on the market. It doesn't take much to be effective, and it has a great scent.
Sarah F.
It may not be everyone's favorite scent but Dawn original is by far the best dish detergent out there. It cleans better than any other.
Leah R.
Beaumont, CA
I use it for everything to cleaning products and dishes. Its so versatile and great for cleaning. I love all the simple scents as well.
Lisa J.
Catonsville, MD
Love how great Dawn works and am loving this floral scent. Lavender has a very soothing smell and Dawn is always strong and works well.
Kristian J.
My favorite soap out of them all. My hands always break out when I'm washing dishes except for when I use Dawn, so I use nothing else!
Julie R.
Muskegon, MI
This is literally the only dish soap I use. It gets the job done and done well. It makes my dishes/glasses shine. Cheaply priced too!
Mirenda W.
Hillsboro, OH
This is the only dishwashing liquid we use. And you can use it for many more things like getting stains out of carpets and many more.
Hayley H.
There are so many uses for this stuff! I use it to clean my shower, my carpet, and of course my dishes. I buy it in bulk. No regrets.
Jessica N.
Gainesville, VA
Dawn is the best dish cleaner. Removes tough grease stains and crusted foods from dishes. Its works great as a spot remover for carpet!
allison g.
Tomah, WI
This is all our household uses. Great product doesn't leave residue or any food! Comes in a variety of different smells which is great!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?