BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
This dawm dish soap works great , i tried a couple brands but this one works best , smells good and doesn't leave your hands all rough.
Elysia H.
Taylor, PA
I absolutely love Dawn, especially the original scent! It has so many uses and it's quite cheap to buy. I couldn't imagine buying a brand other than Dawn!
Lori M.
Waco, TX
I always keep this soap, not only for dishes but to help with stains on clothing. I use it to wash my car as well. Love this stuff!
jackie g.
Two Rivers, WI
I will not use anything, but Dawn. It cuts the grease and get the dishes very clean. It also works great when my husband comes in with grease on his hands.
Mel H.
Orchard Park, NY
BEST DISH SOAP EVER! Not only does it work good on your dishes but also works great to use as a dog wash, stain remover, insect repellent for your trees.
Tasha K.
Sharon Spgs, NY
Doesn't leave your dishes greasy and grimy or with a plaque after washing. Great for dirty dishes also good to give your animals a bath easy on hands also
Priscilla F.
All i use to wash my sons bottles. All I do is dab a little on a scrubber and its enough to clean about 4 bottles. Seriously worth it.
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
Always gets the grease and food to break down and easily wash off of my dishes. My favorite dawn is the one with bleach in it though.
Shelby S.
Hartford, AR
Dawn is the best dish soap around! It works great to clean my dishes, as well as get grease spots out of my clothes, and I use it to clean my car as well!
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This works great as dish soap. I've also used it as a dog shampoo bc it helps kill fleas and is sensitive on skin
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?