BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11983)
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
The original is my favorite. It lasts along time and kicks greases butt. You don't have to use that much of it for the product preform.
Laiken G.
Delaware , OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Gold standard in our home. Safe to use not just on dishes but in array of situations from clothes stains to carpet stains and pet wash.
Jessica S.
Brownsville, KY
This detergent suds great and makes washing dishes easy! I also use it to wash glass light fixtures, glass nick-nacks and even my car!
Brenna R.
Iowa City, IA
One thing I never buy generic is dish detergent. I've trusted Dawn for years and it just doesn't leave any residual scent or soap scum.
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the ONLY dish soap I use. It's the only soap that truly gets all the food and grease off of my dishes and pots. I swear by it.
Lindsay B.
Bronx
Not only is it great for dishes, it really helps to get stains out of shirts. You also don’t need a lot for a sink full of dishes
Megan W.
Belfair, WA
I absolutely love Dawn! Great brand of dishsoap and it smells great. Plus they do great work for wildlife so it is a great investment.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
I absolutely love this dish soap, Dawn is the best soap on the market. It doesn't take much to be effective, and it has a great scent.
Casey Q.
This is a family favorite of ours. Cuts grease, gets our dishes clean ad and it's affordable. We also use it for spot cleaning laundry.
Karina L.
Pomona , CA
Can't ever go wrong with dawn a little goes a long way, works great at cutting down grease or for cleaning around the kitchen or house
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?