BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Dolores M.
Thousand oaks, ca
Only soap I use for my dishes. Makes cleaning the dishes not that bad because I know with this soap I won't be scrubbing the dishes all night.
Audrey G.
The only dish soap I use. I weirdly love the smell and with a plastic bristle brush I need one drop to clean a baking sheet. It lasts forever.
Kelly D.
Santa Fe , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Just like the pain normal one it's not ment for me it's meant to wash my dishes and get them clean that's what this dish soap does to the point
Kathy M.
Bristow, VA
Dawn Original is all that I buy. It is the best de-greaser out there smells and cleans the best! I have bought this product for over 20 years.
Rosezana G.
Palmer, AK
Dawn is the only dish detergent I purchase. It cuts grease fast without scrubbing and leaves my dishes squeaky clean. Definitely a fav of mine!
Caitlin W.
Newport News, VA
I love Dawn so much. No other brand compares to Dawn. It has so many great fantastic uses including washing your dishes which it does so well.
madeline v.
Columbus, OH
We love Dawn! It's great for dishes but we also use it for tough messes. My husband also uses it to degrease his hair after a long day at work.
Dawnesha W.
Cabot, AR
Dawn dish liquid is the best ever!! Cuts grease better than any other dish liquid. A little goes a long way so you really get your money worth
Jacqueline R.
Good old Dawn. I sometimes feel cheap and purchase a lower quality alternative but always revert back to Dawn. It's cleaning power is flawless.
Summer B.
Newnan, GA
Dawn is a brand I know and trust, I have used it for many years, and my mother always bought it! It always gets the job done and lasts forever!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?