BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Elizabeth G.
Morgantown , KY
This only kind I buy! I get the pink kind! It smells good when cleaning the dishes as well as leavibg your hands nice and clean and smell good!
Blair K.
Kent, WA
Pinterest has so many uses for this product and it always has to be the blue kind. I just think its a great product that gets the dishes done.
Melissa R.
Tabernacle, NJ
This is the only dish detergent I use. It cuts grease and cleans well. I also like that you only need to use a little. It makes a lot of suds.
Ruby M.
Salinas, CA
This amazing for all my dishes even the ones with most grease! It goes through even the worst, no better soap and trust me I've tried them al!
Tamara W.
Jonesboro, GA
Like this brand. I'm new to using this & I like. If it's good enough to clean up the birds in the oil spill it's good enough to wash my dishes.
Michelle Y.
Bethlehem, GA
I LOVE all things Dawn!?!?!? Why? Best it's the best dishwashing soap that will take all the grease and oil out! I am definitely loyal to Dawn!
Jamie T.
Corbin City, NJ
Don't ever bother buying any "bargain brand." Dawn is the best dish liquid on the market. Such a small amount can handle a sink full of dishes.
Luis P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Very efficient soap. Very economic. Just a few drop in water and you will get hughe bubbles so yu can wash a lot of dishes. Highly recommended.
Janelle G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I wouldn’t use any other dish soap. This soap gets out the greasiest messes I love it An good value and good price we buy the refillable jugs.
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
I have realized this product really cleans the bacteria out of the dishes. It also makes lots of bubbles so you gotta watch out for the amount.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?