BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Jessica W.
Lexington , KY
Only dishwashing liquid I will use! Cuts through anything for an easy clean! I don’t have to scrub nearly as much as with other liquids
Tiffany R.
Akron, OH
This is great for so many things besides washing dishes! I use it for my dog and it is very gentle, yet strong! The blue is my favorite
Monica B.
Westfield, MA
AMAZING. Amazing. Not much more to say than that. This dish detergent will knock your socks off. A little pricy, but totally worth it!!
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This is a great all around soap for dishes, hands, anything. I have to used it to wash my dogs bc it is supposed to help kill fleas too
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
I absolutely love this dish soap, Dawn is the best soap on the market. It doesn't take much to be effective, and it has a great scent.
Tina G.
Piggott, AR
I definitely don't have any complaints about this product. I use it for numerous things, it's amazing at getting stains out of clothes!
Brianna S.
Dawn is all I use! It works really well and cuts through grease. And if you have a per with fleas Dawn kills the deals instantly!
Valerie S.
Greenville, IL
The only dish soap I buy! Effective yet gentle enough to use in a variety of other cleaning tasks! I always pay more to buy Dawn brand.
Stefanie P.
Miami , florida
The only soap I trust to get my dishes clean. I love the smell and strength. I have used many brands to save money but I always go back
Maria a.
Penns grove, NJ
This dawm dish soap works great , i tried a couple brands but this one works best , smells good and doesn't leave your hands all rough.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?