BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Everlea M.
Annapolis, MD
I LOVE THIS STUFF!!! Dawn literally can be used for so many things! Dish washing, as a prewar homes (1 part Dawn, 2 parts water) in the dishwasher, and even to get bad stains off clothes (even white Lululemon Athletica jackets!) and wine out of carpet.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
This is the classic, all clean, nothing left behind, soft on skin, perfect soap. Really. No other product compares with Dawn as it really does what it says it does. I love how my dishes come out super clean, and my hands feel normal after doing dishes.
June K.
Mehoopany, PA
I use Dawn because it works, I know it's going to clean my dishes. The price isn't bad, plus I like the fact that they help save animals from oil spills. The scent is nice, and it has a lot of uses beside doing dishes. I would defiantly buy Dawn again.
Cristal R.
Love it love it
On tough grease spots very good.
Can be used for multiple purposes for grease.
Fast done washing dishes and I feel grease on my hands wash them with dawn soap and grease is gone.
Have tried other dish soaps but nothing compare to dawn.
Lindsey L.
My go-to dishwashing liquid soap! It's always affordable and tends to be definitely much cheaper even than otehr brands yet does the job even better than most and the same as those expensive ones (if they even are better?)! Definitely would recommend.
Jana R.
La Porte, TX
I have been using dawn dish soap since I was able to wash dishes! I like that it doesn't have a strong scent. It cuts grease like a champ and leaves glasses clean. Other brands just don't clean like Dawn does! So I will continue to buy Dawn dish soap.
Connor S.
Indianapolis, IN
I liked this product. It smells good, and lasts for a long time. It also isn't pricey. The only issue I have with the product is that it doesn't last long on sponges. Other than that, I like it. It has a nice, clean scent. I would recommend to others.
Tee M.
Clinton Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert
I love this soap. It is great with grease and stuck on food. I also read it is great for fleas. It has a nice scent and I would recommend to others. The bottle kind of gets slippery if your hands are wet from washing dishes. The price point is dead on
Laura O.
This is my favorite dish washing liquid. Works great on getting the grease out of pots and pans and makes washing dishes not so horrible. I also use this to clean my makeup brushes. It works like a charm. It's the only soap I purchase for dishwashing.
Erica D.
Jacksonville , NC
This is my favorite go to dish soap. I love the fresh smell and it gets all my dishes clean barely even trying to scrub. The best part about is it has multiple purposes. Dab of dawn and some hot water will get out that juice your toddler just spilled.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?