BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Maude J.
Bartlett, TN
This is my favorite dish soap. Sometimes I buy another brand and I always end up being disappointed by it and just keeps going back to Dawn. It never fails to clean basically anything. It works really great on grease and we even use it to wash our cars and it's really soft for the hands. I definitely recommend it.
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
This is definitely my go to dish soap! I love this because it's a little more expensive but it is long lasting. I only use a pea size amount and I am able to do all of my dishes. You cannot go wrong with this product and I completely recommend to anyone for purchase and advise that it is definitely worth the money!
Deborah S.
Best Dish soap out there!! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original .It's grease cutting is better then any brand I've used I buy mine from Wal-Mart or Family Dollar with a coupon they have the best coupons.The pros is its well priced for the cleaning you get. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue Dawn is the only dish soap I buy for my house. I like that it does do a better job at cleaning my dishes than the cheaper bottles of dish soap, yet is gentle enough to not dry out my hands from being in soapy water. I also like that I'm able to use it in several different ways, other than just for dishes.
Chelsey M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best dish soap for dishes. It takes all the hard food that gets stuff off and works wonders. I love the packaging and it is a great price for what you are getting. I prefer this product over any other dish soap. I have recommended it to my soon to be in-laws and this is all she uses now in the kitchen.
Justin B.
Meadville, PA
To be honest, I use this for everything. It’s great at stain removal. This bottle will last a long time as well. It’s not too expensive either, so for a multipurpose cleaner, it’s great. If you haven’t tried, you need to!
melayia l.
Love this dish soap a little goes a long way I've been using this dish soap for so long I can't even remember it is amazing and it isn't harsh or anything and I don't use it just for washing dishes I use it to was my little dog because her doctors recommend it and it's amazing for pretty much everything
McKenna D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BEST SOAP TO USE IN THE KITCHEN HANDS DOWN!!!! I have been using this product for years.  I purchase mine at Sams Club and i get four of them for about 10 bucks, not pricey at all.  I use the mixed berry scent and it smells fantastic.  Whenever someone asks what soap i use, i always say dawn!
jessica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't feel like there's a better dish detergent than this it is my favorite it gives me the good Soapy Suds I feel like my dishes are getting cleaned with this and I don't feel like it's leaving a really strong after Scent of a fragrance on my dishes too I feel like I'm licking soap this is a good cleaning product
Hanna M.
Cairo , NE
Hands down the best at getting off tough grease and grime! Gentle on dishes but tough on the nasties. It also works great as a pet cleanser in those extra messy situations. I have even used it on my hair as a deep cleanser and a spot cleaner on laundry! I would definitely recommend and will continue to purchase.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?