BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Justin B.
Meadville, PA
To be honest, I use this for everything. It’s great at stain removal. This bottle will last a long time as well. It’s not too expensive either, so for a multipurpose cleaner, it’s great. If you haven’t tried, you need to!
Hanna M.
Cairo , NE
Hands down the best at getting off tough grease and grime! Gentle on dishes but tough on the nasties. It also works great as a pet cleanser in those extra messy situations. I have even used it on my hair as a deep cleanser and a spot cleaner on laundry! I would definitely recommend and will continue to purchase.
Maddie G.
Boerne,TX
I love dawn because it gets the job down when you need it to. A con about it is that sometimes you have to use a lot more than you would normally use. A pro is it it has a great value. I also highly recommen it to others!!
jessica M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I don't feel like there's a better dish detergent than this it is my favorite it gives me the good Soapy Suds I feel like my dishes are getting cleaned with this and I don't feel like it's leaving a really strong after Scent of a fragrance on my dishes too I feel like I'm licking soap this is a good cleaning product
Ashley P.
Bristol, TN
I love this dish soap. I use it for different things throughout the house and not just on dishes. I like to add a little of this when I make my mopping solution for the floor and it really gets any dirt spots off my ceramic tile. Works great on dishes as well and doesn't dry my hands out like most dish soap does.
McKenna D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
BEST SOAP TO USE IN THE KITCHEN HANDS DOWN!!!! I have been using this product for years.  I purchase mine at Sams Club and i get four of them for about 10 bucks, not pricey at all.  I use the mixed berry scent and it smells fantastic.  Whenever someone asks what soap i use, i always say dawn!
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Recently saw on Pinterest that BLUE Dawn is capable of getting nearly any carpet stain out, after attempting to get Red Koolaid from my children's carpet for months with various methods, including the Rug Doctor I have successfully removed the stain with good old Blue Dawn... moms everywhere rejoice!! And go get em!!
melayia l.
Love this dish soap a little goes a long way I've been using this dish soap for so long I can't even remember it is amazing and it isn't harsh or anything and I don't use it just for washing dishes I use it to was my little dog because her doctors recommend it and it's amazing for pretty much everything
•Dacoda L.
Independence , WI
This soap is a miracle worker. It can get gum out of hair sticky stuff off of fur of animals, and tough stains off of dishes! This soap even has a great smell! There is nothing bad to say about this soap! I would buy it over and over again, not to mention there is so many different scents to chose from.
Katelyn N.
Glen Burnie , MD
Dawn is great at getting all the food mess cleaned up every time you wash a dish! It's even gentle enough that I can have my four year old help out. We also admire the light scent. Dawn remains budget friendly as well.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?