BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have tried MANY types of dishwashing liquid. Many other named brands saying that they can do the same as dawn...they never cut it like dawn can. With other brands i have to use multiple applications, while with dawn, i only need one. It cuts grease so much better and faster than any other brands i have used....brands such as Palmolive, Walmart off brand, sun, and my more. I would recommend dawn to anyone. Not only does it work on dishes it also works on grease stains. My fiance is a mechanic and he washes his hands and body with dawn to get all the grease off of him
Courtney M.
Dawn is the best dish soap. It works very well and helps get everything off of bowls, plates, and silverware. Not to mention it smells great! Also I love how safe and gentle it is, because I have used it for other reasons. It helps get cat spit up or even dog pee off the carpet. It also helps get hair dye out in case you don't like the color! Just a gentle soap that can do so much. I would definitely recommend!
Missy B.
SCRANTON, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the choice of dish liquid in both my mother's house and my boyfriend's. It is actually pretty decently concentrated, to the point where you can water it down and it's still potent enough to clean your dishes. I love the smell of it, and the way it leaves your dishes squeaky clean. And also your hands after washing the dishes... Ha. Although if you use too much on your hands they get a bit dry, but that's fine with me!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
The best original dawn dish washing liquid soap in my opinion. This helps the clean your dishes really good & also take away grease from the plates easily so I highly recommend it. I  took care of 2 kittens from 3 weeks old and have used this soap to give the baths! Super sensitive and safe for them and affordable for sure! Worth every penny!
Tabetha P.
Hello, if you aren't using blue dawn you need to get with it. The blue original Dawn is amazing for everything. I mix it with vinegar and put it in a scotch rite wand and keep one in each bathroom to easily and quickly scrub down the tub. It takes stains out of clothes. I use it to mix with other things to make low impact cleaners too with essential oils. Blue Dawn is ammmmazing! Everyone should have some.
Teysha B.
Chatsworth, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I never have to wonder what soap I am going to buy or even ever have to think about it while I'm at the store. I honestly have always used dawn. You know the cute duck that had oil all over him and they gave him a bath with dawn? It sold me because I always think Dawn. It cuts grease.

It only takes a dime size to cut the toughest grease and oil in your dishes... I have washed my car in it. I have bathed my dog with it. And once a week I wash my hair in it because it helps with oil control. have used dawn for more than 6 years. I will continue.
David J.
Columbus, OH
Dawn non-concentrated Simply Clean dishwashing liquid is old school throw back Dawn, like the kind your mom or grandmother used in the 90s before concentrated everything become the norm. The original scent is there with the dish cleaning abilities of Dawn. I'm glad to see companies going back to basic with their products, the e gotten too advance & it's really turning consumers off. Also I've only been able to find this at the Dollar General.
Josie M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've always used Dawn Dish soap. I have tried other Dish soaps and there is only 2 kinds that I can actually use and feel my dishes are actually clean. Dawn being my number one! I don't have to use a lot it just takes a little amount. It smells good and it's also good for washing your animals with. Takes grease and grime away from hands, clothes and animals. Dawn was the one soap that cleaned the animals from the big oil spill we had in the ocean and that made me love it even more. Use Dawn or have dirty dishes! It's the best for the price and for your dishes.
Kelsey T.
Broken Arrow, OK
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Hands down the best dish soap. It's all we ever use. Any other soap i have ever used have left my hands feeling super dry and I just didn't feel that it was actually cleaning my dishes well enough. I've switched back to this and there hasn't been any problems. There is nothing that compares!
Crystal D.
W Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
The only soap i use in my home is Dawn the original.  I like my dishes clean and all germs removed without the smell of floral flowers or any other scent.  I use this product on my dog, outside porch, washing my car and many other uses.  I can find just about anywhere in any size and the prize is great.  I can't ever have enough on hand to get rid of all dirt, mess and grime.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?