BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best!! It cuts through grime and grease and a little bit goes a long way. It also can be used to pretreat clothing stains.
Brianna S.
Dawn is all I use! It works really well and cuts through grease. And if you have a per with fleas Dawn kills the deals instantly!
Priscilla F.
All i use to wash my sons bottles. All I do is dab a little on a scrubber and its enough to clean about 4 bottles. Seriously worth it.
Anna S.
Eastman, GA
Love Love Love this product!! It is the ONLY dish soap I will use! It cuts threw grease and smells great! Will never buy another brand!
Kalin W.
Do other companies even create dishsoap? Dawn well-deservedly runs the dishwashing business and it truly cleans and smells wonderfully
Gianna L.
Good soap! I use it for a lot of different things and always me the results I hope for. From clean my hands to cleaning some old shoes.
Megan K.
Philadelphia, PA
I love how this keeps your hand soft after washing your dishes.
This makes doing the dishes not so bad.
The smell is pretty good too!!
Monica B.
Westfield, MA
AMAZING. Amazing. Not much more to say than that. This dish detergent will knock your socks off. A little pricy, but totally worth it!!
Mary Kate T.
Dawn is my favorite dish soap ever. I tried a bargain brand a little while back and it just didn't get any grease or stuck-on food off.
Rachael O.
This is my go to. This is one item that i will not buy an off brand of. There are always coupons in the paper for the products as well
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?