BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Britany M.
This works great to kill grease and take off stubborn stuck on food. Not overwhelming with the smell and it's the only dish soap I use
Ashley R.
Absolutely love this dish soap! A little goes a long way with this dish soap! It's tough on grease and leaves the dishes as new. Will definitely recommend!
Kati W.
Chelsea, AL
Great for dishes and cleaning. I even use it on my hair sometimes when I feel like I have product build-up. Clears it away every time!
Adrian b.
Dawn is the best dishwasher their is and will always be my favorite I recommend it get the job done no more residue nothing else will do my favorite brand!!
Hayle K.
Mega Parent Expert
Dawn is my most used and most loved dish soap! it works wonders on bottles and sippy cups! also performs miracles on stain in clothing!
Elysia H.
Taylor, PA
I absolutely love Dawn, especially the original scent! It has so many uses and it's quite cheap to buy. I couldn't imagine buying a brand other than Dawn!
Shelby S.
Hartford, AR
Dawn is the best dish soap around! It works great to clean my dishes, as well as get grease spots out of my clothes, and I use it to clean my car as well!
Tasha K.
Sharon Spgs, NY
Doesn't leave your dishes greasy and grimy or with a plaque after washing. Great for dirty dishes also good to give your animals a bath easy on hands also
Mel H.
Orchard Park, NY
BEST DISH SOAP EVER! Not only does it work good on your dishes but also works great to use as a dog wash, stain remover, insect repellent for your trees.
Mary R.
Starkville, MS
This works great as dish soap. I've also used it as a dog shampoo bc it helps kill fleas and is sensitive on skin
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?