BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Buy on Target*
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Dawn is great. Cleans dishes, cuts through grease AND keeps hands soft. Inexpensive and does a fantastic job, what more could you ask for?
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Best dish soap I've ever used. This is pretty much the only dish soap we keep stocked in our house. It doesn't dry out my hands as much.
Kelcie H.
Santaquin, UT
There really is a difference in the grease fighting power. It's worth the price, but I wish it wasn't so expensive.
Angelita S.
Dawn has been around forever, and that really says it all. It is great for everyday cleaning around the house, and is great to get rid of fleas off your pets.
Teresa S.
Dawn is amazing. it always cleans the mess and leaves the dishes sparkling. I recently learned how to use it in the dish washer, which is even more amazing!
Stephanie M.
Saint Charles, MO
I always use Dawn it leave dish clean no greasy felling the have some great scents out as well it only takes a little bit to to clean a sink full of dishes
Christy T.
Lincoln, MO
I love Dawn there isn't anything that compares to it in my book. I use it for making home made house cleaning supplies. Great product!
Holly B.
Dawn dish soap is amazing! It has many different things you can use it for. I use it to kill fleas on my dogs and its much more healtheir for my dogs then flea and tick products.
Vanii M.
Phoenix, AZ
Dawn does a good job getting rid of any grease and food stains. It makes the job so much easier. I enjoy the nice smell it has and it will last a long time.
Stacie R.
Brownsboro, TX
The most versatile thing in our home. We use it to wash dishes, great for cleaning greasy mechanic hands, bathing the animals and more!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?