BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11905)
Karina L.
Pomona , CA
Can't ever go wrong with dawn a little goes a long way, works great at cutting down grease or for cleaning around the kitchen or house
Jasmine H.
I have been using the "blue" dawn for years. It has never failed me! It has great concentration and cuts through grease like no other!
Kristen D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Pretty good dish soap. The one downside in my opinion is it's a little expensive at our grocery store. Walmart probably has it cheaper.
Mallie S.
Haddon Township, NJ
Dawn is always super effective. Takes very little product to get plates and dishes clean, and works hard when you soak pans overnight.
Sayda M.
It cleans off the grease amazingly well & it doesn't leave my hands feeling harsh at all, this is my go to dish detergent at all times.
Marie G.
I absolutely cannot live without dawn dish soap in my kitchen this stuff so crazy amazing cut thought my grassy dishes and hard stains
Kate S.
Richmond, VA
This works really well on pots and pans (even when I forget to pre-soak). I like that it's also gentle enough to use on dirty kittens!
Danielle G.
Lancaster, PA
My hands break out so bad from dish soaps but dawns dish soap is so gentle I no longer have this problem, a little goes such a long way
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Classic go to brand. Always quality, great price, always a coupon floating around. Gets the job done without being harsh on your skin.
Stacey W.
You can literally clean ANYTHING with this blue awesome. From dishes to the bathtub! It doesn't overdry my hands either, which I love.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?