BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11970)
svetlana P.
Vancouver, WA
I buy this when its on sale its a good dish soap get the job done and smells good. Its not the cheapest but i still buy it once in awhile
Sangita R.
Orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn is a great dish soap. Its tough on grease, smells great and doesn't dry out my hands. Usually get them in packs so I don't run out.
Jeanie L.
Best dish soap out there. It works on grease or any stain especially on your clothes and leaves dishes clean. It even kills fleas on pets
Hannah K.
Cedarville, OH
Will only use this while cleaning dishes. Easily cleans hard spots and even smells good. The small bottles are great for college students
Amanda W.
Columbia, MO
This is the only dish soap we use! The original blue Dawn works best at cutting grease and cleaning my dishes. I won't buy another brand!
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love the smell of this soap and I know I don't need to put a lot of soap on the sponge just a pea size amount and that will do the trick
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
My favorite dishwashing soap! I use this for so many things other than dishes. It's great to add to greasy laundry to get out oil stains
Kristie M.
Waco, KY
Dawn is my favorite dish washing liquid. I rarely buy anything else. It cuts the grease and is useful on fabric stains as well as dishes.
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product! Gets grease and other food off the dishes. Doesn't dry my hands out. And it smells good. Highly recommend this product
Delmy S.
Dawn leaves the dishes clean every time and makes my hands feel soft after using it. It smells very nice and the pachaging is recyclable.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?