BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Clarissa T.
Dawn is amazing you can use it for everything i even use it to kill the fleas on my animals, this is a very nice multi-purpose dish soap
sarai e.
GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
The only dish washing soap I buy! And I always buy the jumbo size from sams! Great for tough messy pots and pans! Never have had a problem with this product.
Kelcie H.
Santaquin, UT
There really is a difference in the grease fighting power. It's worth the price, but I wish it wasn't so expensive.
Deniqua F.
Charlottesville, VA
Best dish soap I've ever used. This is pretty much the only dish soap we keep stocked in our house. It doesn't dry out my hands as much.
Teresa S.
Dawn is amazing. it always cleans the mess and leaves the dishes sparkling. I recently learned how to use it in the dish washer, which is even more amazing!
Stephanie M.
Saint Charles, MO
I always use Dawn it leave dish clean no greasy felling the have some great scents out as well it only takes a little bit to to clean a sink full of dishes
Kathy U.
I love this soap .. It will last a lot longer then other soup out there because it is nicely concentrated . I always buy this at walmart
Melshary L.
Jacksonville , FL
Drys out my hands something terrible. I can't use Dawn at all. Cause my hands to crack and doesn't feel any better after I apply lotion.
Christy T.
Lincoln, MO
I love Dawn there isn't anything that compares to it in my book. I use it for making home made house cleaning supplies. Great product!
Helen M.
dallas, OR
This sure does take the grease away. it works the irs wash. also take stains out of clothes. another bonus is help kill flesh on animals
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?