BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
Only dish soap I ever used. It works amazingly well. It is the most effective dish soap. It gets all caked on food off and all grease off.
Mackenzie B.
Easy on your hands while still tackling grease and cooked on food. they have a lot of different scents and formulas perfect for every need
Alma o.
Banning, CA
I not only use this soap for my dishes but also for my makeup brushes. It leaves them clean and super soft. It also doesn't damage them. I highly recommend this!
Ashley B.
The best dish soap to use. You don't have to use too much and it gets all of the grease and oil off of the pan without too much scrubbing
Brittany G.
Hampden, MA
Dawn is my go-to soap. I have used other store brands, and nothing works as effectively. I also love to use it to clean make-up brushes.
yashira r.
Lebanon, PA
Love it, it cuts through grease and cleans really good... i use it to cut the oils on my prefold diapers and it works with only one drop
Amanda C.
Picayune, MS
I love dawn dish washing soap! I use it for everything from cleaning my tub, dishes, car, and stains on the carpet! It cleans almost anything I can think of!
Erica R.
Seriously you can never go wrong with this soap. I use to wash dishes, bathe my dogs and even clean my shower. They soap gets the job done every single time!
Misty S.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is the only brand of dishwashing liquid I will use. I have tried others and always come back to Dawn. You really only need a little to get the job done.
Whitney K.
Littlestown, PA
Dawn is a great staple product. It can be used for so much more than washing dishes. This is a product that I always have in my cupboard.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?