BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Powerful dish washing detergent removes grease and food easily. Also they give back to the environment helping to clean up the oil spills.
Ashley B.
The best dish soap to use. You don't have to use too much and it gets all of the grease and oil off of the pan without too much scrubbing
Celeste D.
Moody, AL
I use this on all my cats and, dogs to get rid of those nasty fleas. Works amazing!! Scrub it in, let it sit for 5 minutes and presto, drowned the fleas in suds
Melissa H.
I love it I was dishes with it and its very good to get fleas off my cat it doesn't harm him at all its very good for fighting grease also
cierra b.
Kansas City, MO
This is my goto dishwashing soap. I love dawn because the products always smell good, and just a little bit of this soap goes a really long way. Tough on grease!
Lauren B.
Staten Island , NY
Only dish soap I ever used. It works amazingly well. It is the most effective dish soap. It gets all caked on food off and all grease off.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Dawn Dishwashing liquid is my favorite brand for washing dishes. A great lather compared to other brands. Dawn is pricey I usually purchase at dollar general.
Brandy H.
Jackson, SC
This is the only detergent I use its gentle yet cuts through though grease. It truly works plus I really like the smell and color of it
Jose M.
Bronx, NY
Since I've started using dawn I've noticed that I don't have to use a lot of soap to remove grease from my plates etc. I wouldn't trade it for any other soap.
Alma o.
Banning, CA
I not only use this soap for my dishes but also for my makeup brushes. It leaves them clean and super soft. It also doesn't damage them. I highly recommend this!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?