BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12038)
Becky B.
Jasper, AL
Dawn is the only soap that I like to use, there is no other soap out there that will cut into grease. Would totally recommend to anyone!
Anthony A.
You can never go wrong with dawn I don't even bother using other brands of dish soap because dawn is the best & has always been the best
Brianna B.
Concord, NC
Dawn will always be the best grease cutter in my mind. I believe that the blue dawn is better than the other scents and combination are.
Carol S.
Norwich , CT
Dawn is my favorite dish detergent. My mom used it when I was growing up, and though I've used other brands, I keep coming back to Dawn.
Camie P.
Cleveland, OH
The best dish soap ever. Great on getting rid of grease, and can be used for so many other things. Use on fleas for my dogs and cats too
Christy T.
Lincoln, MO
I love Dawn there isn't anything that compares to it in my book. I use it for making home made house cleaning supplies. Great product!
Kendra L.
Lipan, TX
Always consistent I have used this as a multipurpose for years. From washing our dishes, patio & pets it is always such a great product.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
My favorite dishwashing soap! I use this for so many things other than dishes. It's great to add to greasy laundry to get out oil stains
Patricia R.
Middleport, OH
I always use Dawn it gets my dishes really clean with a lot less scrubbing I prefer original but they do have some that smell really good
Karina C.
New York
this is the only kind of dishing washing soap i use. i have tried other brands, but notice more suds and the amount goes a long way
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?