BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Katrina G.
Peachtree Cty, GA
Dawn fixes everything... it isn't just for dishes... I even use it to get ring around the collar out of my husbands shirts... love it!!!!
Cierra C.
Rockmart, GA
Dawn dishsoap does last a long time. It's a bit pricey for dishsoap though. But I love how clean and shiny my dishes look when I am done.
Allison F.
Phoenix, AZ
I use dawn everyday. It has so much cleaning power. You don't need a lot. A little he's a long. For the price this is a real bargain. It will last a long time.
Whitney K.
Littlestown, PA
Dawn is a great staple product. It can be used for so much more than washing dishes. This is a product that I always have in my cupboard.
Sandra G.
Even though I try different dish soaps I always come back to Dawn. Love its grease fighting power and the fact that it comes in a variety of types is a bonus.
Erica R.
Mega Parent Expert
Seriously you can never go wrong with this soap. I use to wash dishes, bathe my dogs and even clean my shower. They soap gets the job done every single time!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
I mix this 50/50 with distilled white vinegar for a shower cleaner and the combo MELTS soap scum! I totally stock up when there's a sale!
Briana S.
This is the only hand dish liquid I buy. I love it. Dawn is a great product. It does the job and it last twice as long as the other guy.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Love the smell of this soap and I know I don't need to put a lot of soap on the sponge just a pea size amount and that will do the trick
Sydney M.
New Lexington, OH
I grew up using dawn and continue to! Not only do I use it on my dishes but my clothes also when they have them hard to get out stains.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?