BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Carrie J.
The best dishwashing liquid hands down. It cuts through grease quickly. You don't have to use a ton to get good suds.
cierra b.
Kansas City, MO
This is my goto dishwashing soap. I love dawn because the products always smell good, and just a little bit of this soap goes a really long way. Tough on grease!
Kelley R.
This is a awesome soap, tough on grease and messes and it lasts for a long time. The saying "a little goes a long way" definitely applies.
Amanda R.
Baton Rouge, LA
Love Dawn and all of the uses of it! I use it not only for dishes but for stain remover and a regular cleaning product! I always have a few bottles in my house!
ayaa s.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I love dawn dishwashing soap this is the only brand I use I wouldn't trade to any other! It keeps my dishes clean and shiny and doesn't leave on water stains.
Theresa A.
Waterford, MI
Powerful dish washing detergent removes grease and food easily. Also they give back to the environment helping to clean up the oil spills.
tasha k.
Elyria, OH
Its a classic. Its safe and works great. Not only for doing the dishes, there are so many things that dawn can clean. Its safer then the cleaners with bleach.
Veronica M.
Florissant, MO
Dawn Dishwashing liquid is my favorite brand for washing dishes. A great lather compared to other brands. Dawn is pricey I usually purchase at dollar general.
Brandy H.
Jackson, SC
This is the only detergent I use its gentle yet cuts through though grease. It truly works plus I really like the smell and color of it
Angel  P.
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this product. It's the best dish washing liquid I've ever used. It seriously is tough on grease! I recommend this brand to anyone and everyone!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?