BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?162 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Christine C.
Dawn has always been a great product. It doesn't take much to get a nice sud going so you don't have to use a ton and run out quickly.
Dawn is great for pots and pans. It makes dishes and glass sparkle. You only need to use a small amount to achieve spectacular results.

Allie M.
Sinton, Tx
I always purchase the original blue dawn. Not only for dishes but for my dog too. It works great for both things. Only soap i ever use.
Bridget H.
Goose Creek, SC
This is the best stuff to cut grease and grime on anything. I even wash my pets with it if I see a flea and it will kill them instantly
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dish soap I will ever use. Seriously cleans and doesn't require too much elbow greese. Leaves my dishes clean and streak free.
Ariceli G.
Downey , Ca
Love it! Thick texture so it's super concentrated so that a little goes a long way. Great to use to clean make up brushes as well just
Marie G.
I absolutely cannot live without dawn dish soap in my kitchen this stuff so crazy amazing cut thought my grassy dishes and hard stains
Cathy M.
A classic that always delivers. Dishes are spotless and it takes little effort. I love the multiple uses with this brand and the scent.
Kennedi S.
Fountain, CO
Dawn is the only dish soap we buy at my house. It's get very many things from dishes to the carpet. Works on any grease mess you have.
Allison B.
Spencerport , NY
Clean scent. Like that it works well without having to use a lot of it. I also like that Dawn supports animals affected by oil spills.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?