BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?169 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Amanda B.
Best dish soap around, great at removing cakes on food and grease. Can be a bit tough on the hands but small price to pay for clean kitchenware.
Colleen M.
Wilmington, DE
This is the only detergent I use. You can buy it almost anywhere. A little of It goes a long way and even gets grease stains out of our clothing!
AlexandTonya S.
Keystone Heights
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use! It's a great product that does exactly what the company says it does . Never had cleaner handwashed items!
Amanda B.
Arlington, WA
My favorite dish soap! Works wonders on dishes and isn't too hard on my hands. I've also use this to get stains out of clothes with good results.
William-Jenalyn D.
Rexburg, ID
Grew up using it so I use it now too. Just out of habit and reliability. I don't necessarily like the original one. But that's the one I use most
Becca
Works the best on everything. Helps with dishes, the dog, and tons of stains on all of the clothes. I don't know what I would do without my dawn!
Andrea H.
Lexington, KY
This is my all time favorite dish soap. It will clean anything put in its path and it doesn't take much to get the job done! Love, Love, Love!!!
Stefanie B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dawn liquid dish soap is awesome. It is so gentle and has so many multi purpose besides just washing the dishes. We even use it to wash our dog!
Viviana M.
Haines City, FL
I still use the original or the concentrated version of the original. Enjoy the color and the smell plus there is not a better dishwashing soap.
Paola S.
Alpharetta , GA
It is the only dish soap I use, it is durable, cheap, aggressive with grease but at the same time it doesn't mistreat my hands. 100% recommended
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?