BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
iris s.
Wittensville, KY
Dawn is the best dish washing liquid i have ever used you get your money worth it gets the grease off your dishes it is very effective
michelle c.
St Petersburg, FL
This is the ONLY dish soap I use. It's the only soap that truly gets all the food and grease off of my dishes and pots. I swear by it.
Kate S.
Richmond, VA
This works really well on pots and pans (even when I forget to pre-soak). I like that it's also gentle enough to use on dirty kittens!
Sarah D.
Raleigh, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only dish soap I will ever use. Seriously cleans and doesn't require too much elbow greese. Leaves my dishes clean and streak free.
Wendy P.
Conway, AR
I only use this product to wash my dishes b/c is get the greasy dishes clean and I also use it to get out grease stains on my clothes.
Mallie S.
Haddon Township, NJ
Dawn is always super effective. Takes very little product to get plates and dishes clean, and works hard when you soak pans overnight.
Crystal W.
Endicott, NY
Love this classic dawn. Always gets my dishes clean and don't have to use a lot to do it. I also love the smell of it. Would recommend
Kay n.
Baton Rouge , LA
This is my go to when it comes to dishwashing liquid! Love being able to use it for lots of dishes! Suds up well without much work too!
Katherine A.
Deerfield, OH
This wonderful product can be used on so many things besides dishes. My favorite is that it also can take out grease stains on clothes.
Ana V.
E Rutherford, NJ
The original is my favorite. It lasts along time and kicks greases butt. You don't have to use that much of it for the product preform.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?