BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Caryn M.
Great stuff it works on many things other than dishes, gets stains out even takes out too much hair color :( it is expensive but less in the long run you use less.
Sara J.
Sulphur Spgs, TX
This is the only soap i buy. ive tried other brands and nothing compares to dawn. it cuts grease really well and its gentle on your hands.
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
I love this its a go to for me works on grease like a charm but my favorite is the hand renewal one just for the added benefits.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Dawn is the only dish detergent I use. I use not only for dishes, but unclogging toilets or sinks, removing spots on clothes, etc. It is the best stuff for grease!
Jessica  H.
I can always trust dawn!! Not only does it cut through greasy dishes it helps me get greasy stains out of clothing. I'm pretty sure I use it all over the house!
barbie a.
Great for dishwashing ! i also use this when my dog gets super dirty from playing outside ! great cleaning power and is very gentle on skin!
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Love Dawn gets the dishes super clean.I love that just a little bit gets the job done.Best detergent for greasy dishes!
Amber D.
The absolute best dish soap to use. I wash dishes after cooking meals daily and it's the only product out there that cleans and cuts grease.
Tiffany O.
Portage, WI
I will definitely use other brands. But Dawn has always been my favorite for dish soaps o any kind. They smell amazing and get the job done!
Tabitha S.
By far one of my favorite dish soaps! With dawn a little goes a long way! Love the smell and how well it cuts through grease and keeps my dishes looking great!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?