BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...120 Answers
  • Has anyone tried Dawn for removing grease from clothing? ...29 Answers
Victoria S.
Spartanburg, SC
Always worth the money and it always gets used. I use less than other brands for the same clean. Great for dishes, stains, and household messes.
Katja S.
Glendale, CA
This product works really well. It cleans thoroughly, leaving my dishes spotless, and the big bottle lasts for weeks. It smells great too.
Ruth S.
Absolutely love Dawn! ♥️ It is the only thing used in our home, we do at times like scented but I always find my way back to the original.
Katie L.
Hackett , AR
I love dawn!!!!!!!! It works amazingly!!!!! I still hand wash my dishes and only use Dawn!!!! Plus the help animals what else could you want!?!?
Cori D.
This is really all that we use for our dishes. It is mild enough to not dry out my hands, yet strong enough to cut through cooking grease easily!
Veronica M.
Takes off greasy spots easy won't leave my hands rough after every wash I don't have to use a lot of soap when I washave dishes which is an A plus
Lisa M.
Tyrone, PA
I have hard water and dawn is the only dish detergent I can use that gives me suds. I only need a small amount to do a full sink full of dishes.
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
Dawn is the only dish soap we use. It gets the dishes cleaner and it doesn’t take as much as the other less expensive brands. It’s so effective.
Karen H.
I mean it works. it honestly is good like any soap but it's only special for the brand name but it's good I can rely on my dishes to stay clean.
Katonya M.
Macon, GA
This is an amazing product and can be used for many different types of cleaning. Very good gease cutter and doesnt take much to get the job done.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?