BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (11907)
Cassandra O.
Pharr, TX
My mom always buys this one i think cause it is an original since god knows when. I really like it it keeps everything clean and sparkly
Nicole M.
Gulfport, MS
This stuff is amazing.. It is used for dishes but can also be used for getting grease spots out of clothes and hair dye out of your skin
Shujaa S.
Marion, IL
Dawn fights food best. I like this product because I can pre soak my dishes. Don't take long and that way I don't have to scrub forever.
Alexandra S.
I've used many dishwashing soaps but this is by far the best one. A little squeeze goes a long way. It smells fresh and gets the job done
April C.
New Iberia, LA
This is the only dishwashing liquid I use. Just a drop of dawn on a sponge and I can wash a whole sink full of dishes including the pots.
Kathy M.
This has to be the best dish soap ever! Not only is it great for those greasy pots and pans it also is excellent to use on laundrystains
Elizabeth
Bells, TN
The perfect original liquid dish detergent. Easy on your skin, gets dishes super clean and does not leave residue on dishes or your sink!
Kendra H.
Strathroy, ON
Cleans dishrs well
Grrat with greasy dishes
I used this for my baby bottles
As i find it gets them looking almost new and fresh and clean
Jessica D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
One of the best dish soaps out there! I use this when I have a pan with something baked onto it. This cuts through grease like no other!
Courtney E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ive used this soap for everything. Like cleaning dishes, getting rid of fleas on my dogs and even helping remove hair color from my head
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?