BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
barbie a.
Great for dishwashing ! i also use this when my dog gets super dirty from playing outside ! great cleaning power and is very gentle on skin!
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Dawn is the only dish detergent I use. I use not only for dishes, but unclogging toilets or sinks, removing spots on clothes, etc. It is the best stuff for grease!
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite dish detergent. In any event, I allow my dishes to soak before washing and with that said dishes are a breeze in my household.
Kim D.
Wewahitchka, FL
Hands down the best for dishes, for hands, and even gently and effectively cleans pets and gets rid of pesky fleas. Well worth every penny!
Tabitha S.
By far one of my favorite dish soaps! With dawn a little goes a long way! Love the smell and how well it cuts through grease and keeps my dishes looking great!
Angela j.
One of the best dishwasher liquid I've used it cuts the grease out easily. I've tried other and it does not do the job like dawn does, go for it give it a try.
Lindsey E.
Beaver Falls, PA
I always use dawn! Never generic or any knock off brands to help with the dishes! Dawn always gets the job done in the kitchen and a little bit goes a long way
kelly s.
Bessemer City, NC
I love dawn it works great on getting my dishes clean and cutting the grease and it also works great to wash your pets in to repail fleas
Alexandra L.
No other soap cuts grease like Dawn. Just about any food-on-clothing stain I've had came out using this plus cold water. Saves so much time with just a little!
Celeste K.
Nine Mile Fls, WA
No other dishwashing soap works like Dawn! I never try any other brand because nothing compares. A little goes a long way and really get dishes nice and clean.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?