BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Angela B.
Sanger, CA
I swear by dawn dish soap to clean everything. It really does cut the grease. I great for getting oil off your hands and gentle to leave them soft
Xiomara R.
Laurel, MD
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I have used this Dawn soap since I can remember. I'll go between this one and the platinum version. Both work very well and worth the price.
Lindsey D.
Haleyville, AL
I have always used this dish soap. Always gets my dishes clean. I even use this to wash my makeup brushes and it does a great job. Great price too.
Jessica G.
Goshen, IN
Dawn dish soap is the best!! It always gets the toughest grease and grim off my dishes.... It's also amazing on getting rid of fleas on your pets!!
Andrea I.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love dawn seriously a little amount goes a long way when washing dishes. It's so good with the grease on dishes no need to use soap over and over.
Kayli I.
Wilmington, NC
I am an old fashion dawn dish soap girl. I have always used the plain blue dish soap. My dishes always come out clean and greasless and I love it!
renee t.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
We use the original dawn to help with the fleas during the summer months and it works great and also love to wash my dish they come out very clean
Rachel H.
Lansing, MI
Cleans the dishes well, we use this in conjuction with gain dishwashing detergent because we like the scent of the gain but cleaning power of dawn.
Madison B.
Danvers
This dishwashing liquid is very fresh and cleans dishes very easily. I love the scent of this soap and how smooth it makes me hands after cleaning.
Jennifer T.
I use blue dawn for everything! From washing dishes, cleaning the house, bathing dogs and washing cars. I feel its very safe and effective to use.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart