BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Jade T.
This cleans the dishes really good. I love the smell of this Dawn Soap. You can find this at Walmart, Walgreens, etc. Definitely recommend!
Kathryn W.
Really is the BEST dish soap on the market. Is never failed me - I do a lot of dishes and a lot of cleaning with Dawn original blue liquid!
Melanie S.
Manchester, CT
Dawn is great. Cleans dishes, cuts through grease AND keeps hands soft. Inexpensive and does a fantastic job, what more could you ask for?
Miranda K.
Fort Dodge, IA
This is the classic dish soap I've used since I was a child at my parents house. It works so well and Dawn is a brand I will always trust.
Celestia T.
Ft Oglethorpe, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only dish soap I will use! It works great on dishes and baby bottles. I also use it on my dogs in the bath to get rid of fleas.
Jennifer M.
Parsons, TN
This is the best dish soap available. I use it on dishes, countertops, pets. It's an all around great product. Also kills fleas instantly.
Shay W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I use this product all the time. As a mom I am always washing dishes. Dawn keeps my hands from feeling dried out. A little goes a long way.
Kalyn M.
N Attleboro, MA
Dawn is the only dish detergent you need. Aside from washing dishes it gets oil/grease of out clothes, fades unwanted hair color, and more.
Della C.
San Antonio , TX
All time favorite dish liquid. Smells great and gets the job done without having to over use product. Gets through the tough greasy messes.
Angela H.
ORMOND BEACH, FL
Dawn has been a staple in my house for years. My parents even used it growing up. My dishes always come out clean without my elbow grease.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?