BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?164 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊118 Answers
Nina B.
Melbourne, FL
Dawn is great for grease also a household secret to some stains ... And mopping floors(1tsp)..but must mix with vinegar for a squeaky clean
Navneet L.
San jose, CA
I like it, it is good, but not the best.
For me, it is too watered down and not thick enough to stick while I scrub off very greasy pans.
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
We use this for everything. Washing the dogs, baseboards, dishes, fingernails, laundry, windows, car, shoes, it works well for everything.
Elsie J.
Richmond, VA
This the only brand that i trust that is safe on me and animals. And i love how it makes my hands feels after i finish washing the dishes.
Britt W.
Works well and smells great. Soft on my hands. A little goes a long way and it is powerful for the cost. Great product all the way around.
Desiree C.
Riverbank, Ca
Very effective dish soap! I also mix dawn with vinegar as a bath tub cleanser and it seriously the best bath tub cleanser I have ever used!
Cassie G.
Kendallville, IN
I thought this dish liquid would help with greasy dishes. My dishes were still greasy after i washed them. The suds dont last long either.
Linsey W.
Mount Vernon, KY
This is the only dish soap that I buy! It has so many great uses, I use it to get out tough stains on the kids clothes and it works great!
Chandra R.
Great for scrubbing grease and grime off pans that have been sitting in the sink for awhile. Also great for getting stains out of clothes!
kelly s.
Bessemer City, NC
I love dawn it works great on getting my dishes clean and cutting the grease and it also works great to wash your pets in to repail fleas
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?