BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
April C.
New Iberia, LA
This is the only dishwashing liquid I use. Just a drop of dawn on a sponge and I can wash a whole sink full of dishes including the pots.
Christina N.
Peachtree Cor, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Works so much better than the cheaper brands. This gets my daughter's bottles squeeky clean every time! I got mine at publix.
Courtney E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Ive used this soap for everything. Like cleaning dishes, getting rid of fleas on my dogs and even helping remove hair color from my head
Echo H.
Berkeley, CA
tried and true, this is the only detergent i will buy. it never fails to get rid of all gunk when scrubbed, and the bottle lasts forever
Onnika B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Dawn is the best dish soap to get rid of grease quick. I have always bought the original because it is soft on hands and tough on dishes.
Elizabeth G.
Downey, CA
Just like commercial, dawn takes grease out of your way , does what it's suppose too. And it's affordable i really recommend using dawn .
Raven D.
Love dawn!! I pretty much use it for everything! Washing dishes obviously! Also good for getting stains out of stuff! Very natural scent.
Autumn P.
Wheeling, WV
Have always used Dawn, it's a great soap a little bit goes a long way, I don't have to use half of a bottle to get a single dish cleaned
Amy L.
Virginia Beach, VA
Hampton Beach the Dawn dishwashing liquid Original Scent nothing is quite like that original don't want dishwashing liquid can't beat it
Noemi R.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this dish soap does not hurt my hands and it smells delicious and removes the grease from my dishes perfectly to recommend a 100%
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?