BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Melissa S.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Triple A! I love dawn! I wish I could find the right sponge to go with it. Soak a dirty pan in some warm water with dawn and bye bye grease.
Amber D.
The absolute best dish soap to use. I wash dishes after cooking meals daily and it's the only product out there that cleans and cuts grease.
Jessica  H.
I can always trust dawn!! Not only does it cut through greasy dishes it helps me get greasy stains out of clothing. I'm pretty sure I use it all over the house!
barbie a.
Great for dishwashing ! i also use this when my dog gets super dirty from playing outside ! great cleaning power and is very gentle on skin!
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
Dawn is the only dish detergent I use. I use not only for dishes, but unclogging toilets or sinks, removing spots on clothes, etc. It is the best stuff for grease!
Tiffany O.
Portage, WI
I will definitely use other brands. But Dawn has always been my favorite for dish soaps o any kind. They smell amazing and get the job done!
Maria O.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
Love Dawn gets the dishes super clean.I love that just a little bit gets the job done.Best detergent for greasy dishes!
Brandi B.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite dish detergent. In any event, I allow my dishes to soak before washing and with that said dishes are a breeze in my household.
Angela j.
Mega Parent Expert
One of the best dishwasher liquid I've used it cuts the grease out easily. I've tried other and it does not do the job like dawn does, go for it give it a try.
Tabitha S.
By far one of my favorite dish soaps! With dawn a little goes a long way! Love the smell and how well it cuts through grease and keeps my dishes looking great!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?