BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• Am I the only one who loves using dawn to clean makeup br...4 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishe...123 Answers
Amanda M.
Burgettstown, PA
I love this! It smells great and your hands don't get dry after washing dishes! It's also a plus that they help the environment and clean animals!
Angela B.
Sanger, CA
I swear by dawn dish soap to clean everything. It really does cut the grease. I great for getting oil off your hands and gentle to leave them soft
Chelsea L.
South Amboy, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love that this is ultra-concentrated. I don't have to use much to get suds, so the bottle lasts. The smell is also plus. No elbow grease needed!
Summer L.
Deatsville, AL
Nothing fights grease like Dawn...I even use it to get stains out of clothes! When they say a little goes a long way this could not be any truer.
Jacqui P.
Kissimmee, FL
Hands down this is my favorite dish detergent. I love the scent and it is very mild on my hands, but so strong on grease and oil. Amazing product.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite dish soap. Great for an all purpose cleaner too. Lots of other household uses too- like killing fleas! Love their coupons too!
Candace W.
I don't use this for dishes, but I do make homemade cleaners and stain removers with it and it works so good! I just wish the scent was different!
Amanda P.
Lena, IL
Works well by cleaning off oil and food after sitting in the sink for awhile. Will only buy Dawn dishsoap, have used generic products in the past.
Emily H.
Citra, FL
Dawn is amazing. Especially on grease. It really gets the job done! & i love that they help support effected animals from oil spills in the ocean.
Kimberly O.
Portland, OR
I cannot think of one thing that blue dawn doesn't work on. And I could go on and on about what it works on other than dishes too! love this stuff!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?

Walmart