BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?156 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Chelsea N.
Middletown, CT
This will always be my go to dish detergent. It always gets the job done and gets the grease and grim off of the dishes. It does not leave my hands dry either. It's a great value for the price and I would definitely recommend this product to my friends.
Brittany W.
Edgewood, MD
I swear by dawn for everything. Greasy dishes? Dawn works. Dog or cat has fleas? Dawns works. Clothes get grease or other substances on them? Dawn works. With over a million uses from cleaning to home made bug traps, I'll live by this soap till I die lol
Kim C.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only dish soap we use! Occasionally my penny pinching gets the best of me and I will try an less expensive or off brand product and then curse myself when I am buying Dawn a week later. Nothing compares the value goes well beyond the price!
Mariam B.
Greenwood, AR
Dawn is the holy grail of dish soaps! This stuff cleans everything!!!! I use it on my boys stained clothes to cleaning my dog with it! It will get anything out! I haven't found anything that works as well as this stuff!! My absolute favorite dish soap!
Lyndsay S.
Westbrook, ME
I love this dish soap it's strong yet still somehow gentle. I've used this to even remove semi permanent hair color from my hair much quicker than any shampoo by shampooing multiple times with dawn blue dish soap. It's also very good on dishes, too lol
Yolanda M.
This dish soap is awesome!!! It removes grease stains like pizza grease off clothes and hard to remove grease off of pans! I got this at dollar tree for only $1.00 you can't beat that unless you have a coupon lol! I definitely recommend this dish soap!
barbara b.
Mathis, TX
I can't use anything else. I dont get very hot water from my kitchen faucet so a good grease cutting soap is important. Dawn is the only dish soap that gets my dishes really clean. I aso use it to make homemade flea shampoo and bug spray for my garden.
Savannah P.
Austin, TX
This is the classic, all clean, nothing left behind, soft on skin, perfect soap. Really. No other product compares with Dawn as it really does what it says it does. I love how my dishes come out super clean, and my hands feel normal after doing dishes.
Christine M.
Blaine, WA
Dawn dish soap is a must in my household. I use it for everything from counters to dishes to bathroom clean up to windows... yes windows. Nothing cuts the grease like a tiny amount of dawn verses a tablespoon of the bargain brand. Plus is smells great!
amy s.
Vernon, NY
Dawn dishwashing liquid is a must in my home! I use it for so much more than dishes. It's great at taking just about any stain out of clothes. I also use it to clean my shower as was recommended by the manufacturer of my shower unit. Love this product!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?