BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Vanessa R.
New Brunswick
This is definitely my go to dish soap! I love this because it's a little more expensive but it is long lasting. I only use a pea size amount and I am able to do all of my dishes. You cannot go wrong with this product and I completely recommend to anyone for purchase and advise that it is definitely worth the money!
Chelsey M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is the best dish soap for dishes. It takes all the hard food that gets stuff off and works wonders. I love the packaging and it is a great price for what you are getting. I prefer this product over any other dish soap. I have recommended it to my soon to be in-laws and this is all she uses now in the kitchen.
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
This is the only dish soap I use. The first thing I love is that they take care of wild life!! Score on that! Safe and easy to use on animals. When it comes to dish washing I fricken love it!! Cuts grease life a knife through butter. Great product
Maude J.
Bartlett, TN
This is my favorite dish soap. Sometimes I buy another brand and I always end up being disappointed by it and just keeps going back to Dawn. It never fails to clean basically anything. It works really great on grease and we even use it to wash our cars and it's really soft for the hands. I definitely recommend it.
Tania B.
Memphis , TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
The only brand you should be buying for your dishes. It cost more than most brands but definitely worth it. With the concentrated one you only need a little bit unlike other brands which you have to use half the bottle. It is the best for cleaning anything greasy or oily. This is another must have product at home.
Brandina E.
Longview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Blue Dawn is the only dish soap I buy for my house. I like that it does do a better job at cleaning my dishes than the cheaper bottles of dish soap, yet is gentle enough to not dry out my hands from being in soapy water. I also like that I'm able to use it in several different ways, other than just for dishes.
Deborah S.
Best Dish soap out there!! Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original .It's grease cutting is better then any brand I've used I buy mine from Wal-Mart or Family Dollar with a coupon they have the best coupons.The pros is its well priced for the cleaning you get. I would definitely recommend this product.
Brittanie S.
Waianae, HI
I love this soap. I use this to wash my dishes and baby bottles. It's a great product. This is the only brand of soap I use to wash my dishes. It smells good. Leaves my dishes squeaky clean. I totally recommend this product.
Ally H.
Bauxite , AR
Recently saw on Pinterest that BLUE Dawn is capable of getting nearly any carpet stain out, after attempting to get Red Koolaid from my children's carpet for months with various methods, including the Rug Doctor I have successfully removed the stain with good old Blue Dawn... moms everywhere rejoice!! And go get em!!
Hanna M.
Cairo , NE
Hands down the best at getting off tough grease and grime! Gentle on dishes but tough on the nasties. It also works great as a pet cleanser in those extra messy situations. I have even used it on my hair as a deep cleanser and a spot cleaner on laundry! I would definitely recommend and will continue to purchase.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?