BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?161 Answers
  • What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Brittney W.
Cypress, IL
Nothing is better than Dawn. I’ll never use another brand. I hate dishes. I don’t want to spend any extra time doing dishes. I just soak anything in some hot water/Dawn mixture and I know when I come back it will have basically cleaned itself.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid Original is a phenomenal grease cutter. I was in the serving industry for years. I would scrub a little Dawn on those tough grease spots, and they'd come right out. I love how it powers through the grease and grime on my dishes. I have noticed that when I use Dawn, that my dish sponges have an odor.
Victoria O.
Beech grove, IN
The best dish soap with so many different uses! This stuff is powerful and can power off grime and grease in a breeze - doesn’t over dry my skin - i actually use this stuff to bathe my dogs in too when they are super dirty! Does a great job!
Patti J.
Westborough
This is a simple, versatile product that really does seem to work for a lot of things.  I was surprised at some of the things it can do, like remove red wine stains.  For the money it's a great value.
Jillian W.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Dawn is my absolute favorite dish soap.  It is excellent at removing grease and built up/caked on messes on pots and pans (which happens more often than I would like because my kids burn food in the pots!).  I would recommend to anyone that wants to use a good smelling, hard working, deep cleaning dish soap.  Personally, I use Dawn so that I can spend less time scrubbing dishes and more time with my family!  Must have for every kitchen.
Brianna W.
Chicago,IL
This is the only dish soap brand I will buy. It’s cheap and works very well. The large bottle lasts an extremely long time and I like the unscented version. I never have a problem with cleanliness after hand washing my cups and dishes.
Shannan M.
Windsor, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This has to be the best as far as grease cutting goes. The scent is okay, I prefer their other scented soaps but this is awesome for my pans after I've cooked ground beef or anything messy in them. I use another soap for the majority and reserve this for the tougher clean ups. It does have a slimy film and you need to rinse well, hence loosing a star, but otherwise I love it. My daughter has taken on the dishes and it makes her life easier using it as a pre soak.
Christina V.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What doesn't this dishwashing liquid soap do?? I use it for everything it seems! I find that it helps gets a lot of my son's silicone eating mats and other dishware super clean. I also have used it on clothes when chest rubs and diaper creams have left a weird greasy looking stain. I actually really need to get more!
Pam H.
Dawn stays soapy and sudsy from the first dish washed all the way to the last. Dawn cuts grease on pots and pans like nobody's business. It is also good to wash your pets in if they get a flea on them. Dawn kills the occasional flea.
Briana W.
Cincinnati, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the only one I use. I’m not to big on fragrance when it comes to dish soap. I rather have something that I can use a small of that can go a long way and this definitely does it. One large size can last me a month. I would definitely recommend this for anyone who wants just a few drops to wash a sink full of dishes.
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?