BY DAWN #1 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊116 Answers
Rebecca R.
Llano, TX
Dawn
What's not to love about this product? They save wildlife, they get rid of oil in the water and don't damage your hands. While cleaning everything from baked goods and sticky messes to cars and mirrors. If I only had one option to pick as a cleaner this would be it. Just look to the Internet and you will find all the uses for this particular Dawn. My family loves this product and has for over 75 year's!
Ashley C.
Saint Amant, LA
The only kitchen dishwashing liquid I purchase. Smells great, you cant go wrong with the original, super cleans all my dishes even with grease, and you can use it in so many other ways around the house. I also use it to make my own shower cleaner. In a spray bottle I put half blue dawn and half white vinegar. Just spray in the shower wait 3-5 minutes and wipe away that nasty soap scum and dirtiness. LOVE IT
Barbara M.
Cocoa, FL
Why choose something else when sticking to the original is already working so great? My dishes come so clean and without having to scrub a bunch. I love how long this bottle last and the results I get. I even wash my animals in it, because it does not irritate their coats and even kills fleas... BONUS! If you are using anything other than Dawn then you are missing out on a superior clean for a great price.
Megan P.
Plymouth , MN
I am not incredibly picky about my dish soap but this Dawn Original Scent makes my dishes nice and clean. I've also tried the Dawn dish soap with Olay hand softening and I enjoy that kind as well. One tip I recommend for keeping the shower squeaky clean is to combine dawn original dish soap with white vinegar in a sponge wand. You can use it while you're in the shower and your shower will always be clean.
debbie c.
I love Dawn, it is hands down the best dishwashing detergent at cutting grease in dishwashing and housecleaning. I have tried many products to remove soapscum from my bathtub and sticky parts of my stove, and Dawn always comes through for me. It can dry the hands, so I wear gloves if I am doing heavy duty cleaning, but isn't that what any grease-dissolving product is for? I will probably always use Dawn.
Tiffany H.
Long lasting, and works great! I use this to clean most anything, including my makeup brushes. It is formulated to break down oils and break up grit, so it works amazingly to clean out the buildup in my makeup brushes. I just run a sink of hot water with this soap and let my brushes soak for about 10 minutes. Then I'll rub the brush on the palm of my hand for 30-60 seconds, and voila! All nice and clean.
Whitney M.
Fort Worth, TX
I've used the cheap stuff before and it's just that-- cheap. You have to use twice as much to clean those greasy dishes. We switched back to Dawn and won't be switching brands anytime soon. Great smell, gets dishes clean, rinses clean without residue, and is a good price. Do yourself a favor and skip the less expensive brands and go straight to Dawn. Oh, and can be used for many things other than dishes.
Kim L.
Saint Paul, MN
There are so many varieties of dish soap out there, but nothing works like the classic blue dawn. I like that it does not have the antibacterial component and it is not heavily scented like escapes line. It is gentle enough that I allow my children to use it. I have bottles in the kitchen and laundry room because it gets out grease stains and tomato based stains better than anything else I have found.
Aimee S.
The best, and I mean the best, dish liquid around! Hands-down this stuff is magic! They have tons of different scents and it works so good at everything! It gets off tough grease off of dishes, I get every stain out of my clothes with the original Dawn dish liquid from blood to grass stains to grease stains, and it is very soft on the hands! This stuff is awesome and I could not say enough about it!
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Mega Parent Expert
This is the only dishwashing liquid cleanser for my sink that I will use! It is amazing at getting out tough set in food, grease, caked on cheese, you name it! I have tried cheaper brands before and always end up so disappointed! This is the only one to buy trust me! Oh and it works amazing at getting out stains on clothing too. I have used it on my daughter's clothes in a pinch and it worked great!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?