BY DAWN #2 in Dish Soap

• What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊117 Answers
Reviews (12039)
Ashlyn C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff has so many uses. I use this with vinegar to clean soap scum, it's great to get rid of fleas on animals, it cleans baby bottles great, and I love this especially for my kitchen tiles with baking soda. I only buy Dawn! That and you can get a big thing of it for cheap too.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
this is the dish soap i always reach for. it is such an AMAZING degreaser. after dinner if i have any nasty dishes i fill it with some of this Dawn dish soap and some hot water and come back a half an hour later and it comes right off. this stuff is seriously amazing
Bridget R.
Eureka, CA
I love dawn dish soap and would t buy anything else! It smells so good, my favorite is the shift hands version! You can buy it just about anywhere, even the dollar tree! All pros no cons seriously this soap is good for everything, ill buy it time and time again!
Sally R.
Ballston Spa, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the best dish soap! I use it for everything- not just doing dishes. It’s a wonderful degreaser, so I use it often on my stovetop. I also use it as a stain remover and to wash my baby’s toys. The price is amazing for the quality of product you are getting.
Abby S.
Lexington , KY
Have been using this Dawn for ever. We always have 1 or 2 extra bottles under the sink since they're usually on sale and always at a good price. A little really does go a long way and my hands are always left feeling soft and never dried out after doing the dishes!
Lexi C.
Embden, ME
Only dish soap we buy in our house! Amazing on grease and stuck on grim. We also use it for pretty much everything this else that needs a good clean! I add a little to my mop water 💦 as well as body wash in the summer time anytime we think we could have come in contact with poison ivy! Works wonders
Marisela(Bertha) G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Out of all the products for liquid soap that I have tried and I have tried many this buy far is the cheapest an with the best quality in cleanins smell and i use no gloves when washing dishes and my hands are in perfect condition i truly love DAWN it gets the job done
Gaby C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I tried to get away with buying the dollar store dish soap but it didn’t cut it. They finally started selling dawn at my dollar store so I bought it and don’t need to use anywhere near as much product. A small bottle will last awhile and a big bottle will last forever it seems.
Saba A.
Nanuet, NY
This is the best for a reason. Super concentrated, multi-purpose cleaning. When in doubt just use Dawn. It's so gentle it won't damage anything so it's always worth a shot!

This suds up a lot so a little goes a long way. We're a Dawn family forever!
Marinah J.
Pottstown, PA
Being 19 and renting your first apartment can cause you to develop a skill called "Get the bang for your buck",  If you know what I'm saying. That's why this is a must have in my household between our pets and constantly having friends over to eat. Dawn Ultra Concentrated Dish Liquid helps me clean all my messy stoves, dishes, dirty pets, and any other thing that winds getting dirty in our everyday lives. You only need a little bit and it goes a long way, really! It lasts forever, I love it!
Joe K.
Maineville, OH
Does this product work better than a cheaper brand?
Lacey C.
Camp Lejeune, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What are some things you use Dawn on other than the dishes ?😊
Tiffany W.
Simpsonville, SC
Be honest does anyone else use this for bubble bath
Calyx D.
Oakdale, CA
Is there a bigger size?
Danielle S.
Midwest City, OK
What is everyone's favorite scent of Dawn?